Molex is seeking a professional for implementation and support of new and existing SAP MM and PP module functionality. For new sites, will gather business requirements in the areas of production planning and purchasing planning, as well as the indirect purchasing function. Will analyze requirements in the context of Molex's SAP configuration and determine design requirements to achieve best solutions. Continuing project involvement includes training of site users, documentation and master data loading. For existing site, serves as expert analyst to answer user questions and help resolve system issues. Also executes master data changes to support ongoing plant needs.
* Provides leadership by working closely with business function areas to understand business processes, review current systems, and define data requirements. Evaluates current system capabilities and identifies system modifications or changes that need to be made to current Planning and Purchasing processes.
* Works as a team member with manufacturing units, other RIT, GIS, and application development resources to implement system changes. Communicates detailed requirements and timelines to appropriate IT department.
* Utilizes programs to convert data files into SAP. Generates reports to verify loaded information is accurate and complete.
* Performs tests of new and updated functionality to verify desired results are achieved. Evaluates results and coordinates changes to improve system performance. Creates test plans as required.
* Organizes and tracks the progress of SAP MM/PP implementations and application changes by applying project management techniques. Identifies issues that will delay on-time delivery and assists in resolving them. Communicates to IS, GIS and management the status and problems with work assignments. Provides assistance to overcome obstacles and complete projects.
* Provides on-going support including training of plant MM/PP ITC's (Information Technical Coordinator), auditing of data, troubleshooting system problems learned through helpdesk tickets and direct user contact, answering questions regarding system usage, and developing system enhancements.
* Helps to develop and maintain system related documentation.
* Works closely with Corporate Procurement Team members to help create global implementation and development plans for procurement.
* Understand, support, and contribute to current Molex Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma, International Standards Organization (ISO) and Environmental, and/or Health and Safety (EH&S) Management Systems by following stated policies and procedures.
* Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience.
* Travel as required, up to 50% during Implementations.
Skills and Abilities:
* Good verbal/written communication skills that demonstrate the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely to influence business decisions on systems and applications.
* Ability to effectively work with co-workers and external contacts to achieve common goals and respond positively to situations.
* Proven self-management skills that demonstrate the ability to complete assignments in a systematic and timely basis.
* Location specified as "Lisle" but other AME region company locations will be considered.
Molex brings together innovation and technology to deliver electronic solutions to customers worldwide. With a presence in more than 40 countries, Molex offers a full suite of solutions and services for many markets, including data communications, consumer electronics, industrial, automotive, commercial vehicle and medical.
Visit us: www.molex.com
Our Blog: www.connector.com
Molex History: www.history.molex.com