The Business Systems Analyst II is responsible for providing analysis and second-tier support for the business areas assigned to them. The position involves, but is not limited to, gathering business requirements, the analysis of requirements, design, testing and estimation of medium to large-scale projects, product support, and coordination with team members on project development. This position involves coordination with other departments, business partners, and outside vendors in order to provide customer support.
* Gather customer requirements to provide innovative solutions and recommend system, product and process enhancements.
* Provide applications second-tier support for systems issue resolution including after hours support as assigned.
* Implement business software and provide systems administration set-up and configuration.
* Coordinate with program development teams on software interfaces used by supported business applications.
* Work closely with internal business units to facilitate project completion.
* Provide documentation of business rules, functional specifications, and process interpretation for assigned applications, systems, and business solutions.
* Perform project planning, coordination and management on multiple projects.
* Interface with software vendors and suppliers in support of business application software packages.
* Communicate with managers and business partners on business systems and project statuses.
* Design and create production and ad-hoc reports.
* Advanced knowledge of business processes for supported business groups
* Knowledge of business processes for supported business groups
* Knowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
* Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape for financial institutions
* Knowledge of GM Financials core business functions, policies and procedures
* Working knowledge of the consumer loan business
* Working knowledge of all system applications
* Working knowledge of the Corporate Business solution environment
* Significant experience in a large and complex business environment
* In-depth knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
* Knowledge of security frameworks (e.g., ISO 27000, NIST, FFIEC, etc.)
* Knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
* Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operations
* Advanced working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
* Working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups
* Ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support
* Advanced ability to create and work RFC and SR tickets with Oracle On Demand, Oracle Managed Cloud Services and Oracle Support
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software
* Good in the use of Microsoft Office software
* Strong in the use of Microsoft Office software
* Deadline oriented
* Ability to meet expected delivery dates and the tasks necessary to achieve objectives
* Ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes
* Strong ability to analyze data using Excel for reporting and data mining purposes
* Ability to interact with staff at all levels
* Excellent writing and speaking skills
* Good writing and speaking skills
* Writing and speaking skills
* Strong people skills
* Good people skills
* Must be a self-starter and able to manage the investigations function with minimal supervision
* Experience with data visualization concepts and tools
* Advance experience with data visualization concepts and tools
* Advanced computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
* Good computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
* Computer skills and conversance in information technology issues
* Ability to effectively lead, organize, and supervise
* Ability to work directly with senior level management
* High School Diploma with equivalent experience required
* Associate Degree in computer studies or related business area preferred
* Bachelor's Degree in computer studies or related business area preferred
* 2-4 Years support experience in an IT environment and respective business area in analyzing and implementing applications systems. Required
* 3-5 Years support, analysis and implementation experience in an IT environment. Experience in a related business area preferred. Required
* Occasional overtime or split shifts may be required;Subject to stressful situations;normal office environment;Fast-paced office environment;Strong focus on providing quality service to internal and external customers;Work a flexible schedule including extended business hours, weekends and holidays;Work additional hours based on production demands requiring mandatory overtime;Flexible schedule with possibility of working long hours;Limited travel may be required to support business needs;Must be able to deal with stressful office conditions while troubleshooting problems
About Gm Financial
GM Financial is the captive finance company.