Caci International Inc
Business/Systems Analyst II
Req #: 222749
Location: Arlington, VA US
Job Category: Information Technology
Minimum Security Clearance: DEA
More About the Role:
The duties of the analyst will include: investigating and resolving contracting and acquisitions-related client issues in a production environment, developing solutions to the client's system needs, participating as an analyst in system upgrades, testing software changes, and performing other functions, as needed. The analyst may also participate in developing user training materials, updating the users' desk reference guides, SharePoint design and development and other business operations activities. The successful candidate must be comfortable with technology, possess good analytical skills and superior customer service skills. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work with contracting and/or financial management staff to resolve issues, recommend solutions, and document system requirements. The candidate must be a team player, be willing to do what is needed to get the job done and have the capacity to learn and support a wide range of system functionality. The candidate must also be articulate, be passionate about helping users, and be an enthusiastic self-starter.
You'll Bring these Qualifications:
* A DEA clearance is required to begin employment. For this position, CACI has the ability to provide clearance sponsorship for qualified individuals.
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* 2 to 4 years of professional experience
* Experience in at least one of the following:
* Federal Acquisition and/or Financial Management System, such as Momentum
* Good understand of Federal Contracting
* Enterprise System user help desk support
* Strong analytical and writing skills
* Ability to plan and execute work independently
* Exceptional client interaction skills
* Experience with Microsoft Office
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
* Momentum Acquisitions module experience
* Federal Acquisition/Contracting experience
* 1 to 4 years of help desk support experience
* System or regression testing experience
* Issue tracking tool experience, such as Remedy
* SharePoint experience
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
About Caci International Inc
CACI International is a provider of information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for intelligence, defense, and federal civilian customers.
Caci International Inc