Verisign, a global provider of domain name registry services and internet infrastructure, enables internet navigation for many of the world's most recognized domain names. Verisign enables the security, stability, and resiliency of key internet infrastructure and services, including providing root zone maintainer services, operating two of the 13 global internet root servers, and providing registration services and authoritative resolution for the .com and .net top-level domains, which support the majority of global e-commerce. To learn more about what it means to be Powered by Verisign, please visit Verisign.com.
The Verisign Support team seeks a Business Systems Analyst to manage support-centric systems such as ticketing systems, email/voice/chat support systems, knowledge bases. The Business Systems Analyst will identify process inefficiencies, needed system enhancements, and matrix manage the development and delivery of appropriate solutions.
The successful candidate will balance support industry best practices and systems enhancements. The candidate will also have a working knowledge of contractual/policy standards.
Facilitate prioritization meetings. Ensure projects are resourced using defined standards such as:
* Impact across multiple departments
* Correlations to risk, customer satisfaction metrics, and other customer support KPIs
* Alignment to business unit objectives
* Forecasted labor spend vs. actual labor capacity based on project scope
Matrix-manage changes to support-centric systems such as ticketing systems, telephony, knowledge bases. Lead in:
* Identifying business problems to be solved via system enhancements across contractual/policy teams, customer expectations, operations and support.
* Developing alternative solutions for process/workflow improvements. Outline associated risks and benefits
* Distilling requirements for any enhancements
* Identifying success metrics for new projects/initiatives related to systems. Map success back to support-industry best practices, customer satisfaction benchmarks, and operational controls
* Identify, document, analyze business processes and workflows stemming from system changes
* Act as main point of contact for development or operational teams in managing system changes
Support agents in adopting system changes
* Supplement the training & QA teams by identifying process/system changes that require agent education and coaching
* Cull user feedback and funnel new enhancements back into project roadmaps (systems or quality improvement initiatives).
Research industry standards, best practices, emerging technology and produce recommendations to each Support department lead.
* Bachelor's degree in computer science/engineering or related major, or equivalent work experience;
* 7 years of related experience managing improvement initiatives
* 5 years of experience Leading multi-discipline teams in policy or system implementations
* 5 years of experience working with a customer relationship management system, trouble ticketing systems, customer survey management and account profile systems
* Domain name industry knowledge; trends, current and historical events, understanding of long term regulatory, competitive products, competitor positioning in marketplace.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, written and oral.