Business Systems Analyst, HR
Equinix is one of the fastest growing data center companies, growing connectivity between clients worldwide. That's why we're always looking for creative and forward-thinking people who can help us achieve our goal of global interconnection. With over 200 data centers in over 24 countries spanning across 5 continents, we are home to the Cloud, supporting over 1000 Cloud and IT services companies that are directly engaged in technological innovation and development.
Equinix makes the internet work faster, better, and more expertly. We hire talented people who flourish with solving hard problems and give them opportunities to hone new skills, try new approaches, and grow in new directions. Work with us and craft the future of cloud and enterprise connectivity at one of the Fastest Growing Technology Companies in America (Forbes 2014). If you want to play a part in building a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
* Work closely with Human Resources to understand business requirements and execute them through successful implementation and testing
* Participate in projects and ensure coverage of all facets of design, development, testing, and a successful end-user experience
* Build productive relationships with the IT Global team, including BSAs, developers, and infrastructure
* Build productive relationships with the HR Global organization
* Build and manage productive relationships with the various systems vendors and customer representatives
* Analyze and determine application and interface solutions, understand application functionality
* Design and develop integration between Workday, Payroll, Benefits provides and various HR Boundary systems
* Perform system set-up, configuration, testing, and support day-to-day systems and interfaces issues
* Good understanding of Core HCM, Compensation and Benefits
* Provide production support for Workday by debugging and fixing integrations
* Stay current with industry best practices and opportunities for improvement through automation
* Utilize IT Software Development Life Cycle methodology and Agile as they fit the initiative
* Support internal and external systems audit initiatives
* Manages enhancement and project releases for Workday
* Triages and troubleshoots issues
* Provides status against plans and escalates issues
* Training and Change Management
* May conduct research, pilot features and document and prepare recommendations for review
* Documents configurations for future use and training Day to Day Support (Production Support)
* Minimum of 5 years of Workday technical experience developing integrations using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, XSLT and EIBs
* Minimum of 2 years of developing and supporting payroll integrations between Workday and 3rd Party Payroll vendors
* Minimum of 2 years of Workday functional experience in configuring and debugging business processes, validation rules, calc fields, report writing and system security
* Minimum of 1 years of Project lead experience
* Excellent knowledge of HR, Payroll systems and ability to take the lead as the business systems analyst on HR Systems including Workday and ADP
* Acute understanding of business systems analysis and how to apply it to complex solutions
* Good understanding of HR, Payroll and related Finance business processes, systems and their inter-dependencies
* Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or related area.
* Ability to balance business requirements, compliance regulations, and technology capabilities for global projects
* Ability to provide leadership on projects to other Business Analysts
* Outstanding communication skills
* Ability to skillfully influence without authority
* Ability to build and work with cross-functional teams across the organization
* Ability to effectively manage confidentiality of information
* Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and technology
* Preferably Workday HCM and Integration certified
Equinix is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.