Provides programs to improve operational efficiency, consistency, and compliance in support of the organization*s financial and tactical business objectives. Provides business practices and processes. Develops, communicates, and trains the organization on business practices and processes.
Serve as a liaison with other divisions such as Finance, Contracts, HR, Legal, Shared Services, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, and Risk Management in an effort to ensure accurate and timely transaction processing. Collect, input, verify, correct, and analyze data to measure key performance indicator actual versus business objectives. Provide updates to management regarding budget to actual, informing them of deviations and opportunities. Provide management with economic impact and compliance issues surrounding key business decisions and/or deals. Communicate Oracle Business Practices to the organization and monitor process and approvals for full compliance. Drive implementation of new processes and procedures.
Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Attention to detail critical. Ability to collect, organize, and display data in spreadsheet format. Follow-through skills necessary to get information from internal and third parties and have data errors/omissions corrected. For this, relationship management skills strongly desired. Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with management and possible clients desired. 5 plus years relevant work experience.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle Financing Division (OFD) is Oracle's single source for comprehensive financing solutions across the entire Oracle product suite - Software, Hardware, Services, and Cloud. As an OFD Business Systems Analyst, the candidate will be responsible for:
* Supporting and improving the systems and related processes necessary to run Oracle's worldwide financing business.
* Understanding the entire application development lifecycle (requirements, design, development, documentation, testing, and rollout) for the OFD transactional system as it relates to pricing and funding.
* Liaising between the end users of the OFD system and the OFD Business Applications team, and working with both groups to identify gaps and opportunities for improvement, as well as project managing large-scale system changes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
* Learn and understand OFD's business model and how a deal flows through the system (from sales to syndication and funding)
* Understand pricing methodology and pricing tools
* Liaise with users (sales and operations) to gather and document requirements for new functionality or to enhance existing system and tools
* Design and compose test plans and scripts
* Assist in the roll-out and training for new functionality and enhancements
* Project Management from idea inception to the implementation and roll-out of new functionality
* Participate in ad-hoc projects as they relate to pricing and business systems
* Ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience designing, implementing, and testing product solutions that are quantitative in nature
* Excellent analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
* Experienced in Microsoft Office (for documentation, spreadsheets/analysis, modeling, flow charts, diagrams, presentations, etc.)
* Proficient with basic financial concepts including NPV, IRR etc.
* Demonstrated ability to gather and document business requirements for web-based/GUI applications
* Detail oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, take ownership of issues, and drive them to resolution
* Individual who likes to take the initiative (self-starter), but who can also take direction from management and still challenge existing process and methods to better achieve goals
* Education: BS/BA
* Location: CO
Oracle is a computer technology corporation developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products.