Business Systems Analyst
Business Requirements Analysis:
* Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business requirements for defined-scope enhancements, typically pertaining to a specific functional area;
Process Modeling and Design:
* Partner with business stakeholders to analyze, define and document business process models for defined-scope enhancements, typically pertaining to a specific functional area, using industry standard modeling techniques;
* Manage stakeholder expectations, input and communications directly or via project manager, depending on project scope;
* Responsible for designing and documenting solutions within own track and Interact with other track BSAs;
* Follow guidelines and templates relevant to a particular technology stack to produce the necessary project artifacts;
* Develop functional designs for specific functional areas for major enhancements or projects;
Testing & Test Design:
* Own specific modules in the application and develop test cases based on requirements and technical design; Project Management: Manage enhancement and project releases for specific modules and ensure delivery meets release goals.
* Develop mastery in configurations of specific module/modules of an application;
Production Support (Day to Day):
* Support first level resources;
* Triage and troubleshoot issues;
Training and Change Management:
* Work directly with functional SMEs and management team to coordinate SME training requirements and execution;
* Ensure vendor resources have appropriate workspace,
* system access,
* and tools and manage / lead individual consulting resources as assigned;
Vendor & Application Technology Evaluation:
* Support creation of vendor and application technology evaluation plans and presentations.
Minimum Requirements: A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field (or foreign equivalent) and five (5) years of experience in the job offered, or as a Programmer Analyst, Technical Lead, Technical Consultant, or a related occupation. In the alternative, we will accept a Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field (or foreign equivalent) and three (3) years of experience in the job offered, or as a Programmer Analyst, Technical Lead, Technical Consultant, or a related occupation.
Special Requirements: Must have at least three (3) years of knowledge and experience with the following:
* IBM Maximo Asset Management;
* Maximo Integration Framework;
* IBM Tivoli Asset Management;
* IBM Smart Cloud Control Desk; and
* Maximo Business Objects Customization.
Must possess the following certifications:
* IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.1; and
* IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.5.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
Equinix is a data center and colocation provider for enterprise networks.