About the Role
We are looking for an exceptionally motivated and experienced Business Systems Analyst to join our new Customer Experience (CX) Operations team. In this role you will be responsible for deploying, configuring, and implementing a professional services automation tool across multiple teams. The ideal candidate for this role will have strong previous experience with professional services automation tools (Clarizen, Workfront preferred) and Salesforce.
About the Team
The Customer Experience Operations team at Castlight Health is undergoing a lot of exciting change! Previously as a small business function within our User Support organization, the team was focused on developing dashboards and maintaining key systems. Today, the team stands on its own, at the center of our entire Customer Experience organization, and is hyper focused on gaining efficiency and increasing quality through operational excellence, strategic initiatives, and performance management.
* Daily administration and support of Castlight's customer experience business systems including but not limited to design, configuration, and deployment of new applications
* Configure proper security access, permissions, roles, and profiles for these business systems
* Implement and maintain integrations between business systems including Salesforce and Jira
* Identify gaps between business needs and technical capabilities; work to find innovative solutions that meet business objectives or create new efficiencies
* Build changes in a sandbox environment and follow protocols for testing deployment to production environment
* Manage system changes and configurations without interruption to users
* Run scheduled updates to systems outside business hours to avoid disruption
* Understand the needs of the business and translate into measurable technical requirements
* Bachelor's degree
* 3+ years of business systems experience as an administrator of SaaS applications
* 2+ years experience with SalesForce, Clarizen (or other PSA or project management solutions), or JIRA
* Detail-oriented, organized, self-motivated and a great team player with excellent communication skills
* Experience designing a self -service request portal
* Strong problem solving and technical skills to effectively design quality solutions
* Ability to work independently, prioritize, and solve problems proactively
* Certified Professional Jira Administrator preferred
* Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred
* Experience working in a heavily customized business system environment is a plus
Location: San Francisco, CA
One team. On a mission. Making things happen.
Diversity and Inclusion
The Castlight culture values and celebrates different backgrounds, perspectives, and points of view. We believe our diversity helps drive creativity and innovation. We strive to make everyone feel included, valued, and engaged; enable them to do their best work; and build their careers here at Castlight. That is why diversity and inclusion are more than just words to us. Rather, they are a commitment to a culture where employees feel respected and empowered to share their ideas and deliver the best results.
About Castlight Health
Castlight Health develops a web application providing information to its users about healthcare costs, usage, coverage, and choices.