If you use the Internet for anything - to check sports scores, book a hotel, track an order, or watch a movie trailer online - you've probably used Akamai's services without even knowing it. Akamai is the leading global service provider for accelerating content and business processes online. We play a critical role in getting content from providers to consumers by using our computational and network power to transform the chaotic Internet into a predictable, scalable, and secure business platform for more than 2,000 enterprises. Akamai is "The Trusted Choice for Online Business."
About the Team
A key ingredient to Akamai's success has been an exceptional and efficient level of customer service and support, throughout a customer's life cycle - through initial contacts, pre-sales consultation, contracting and integration, upgrades, event support, and strategic consultation. Our team supports Akamai's customer-facing personnel in delivering this service and efficiency level, via a diverse array of enterprise applications. We are a dynamic, global team, with team members in Cambridge, MA and Bangalore, India. We work on automating the workflows and processes for various departments in the enterprise. By creating a common framework of enterprise applications, we have a direct impact on Akamai's continued growth, while saving millions of dollars.
About the Job
As a Business Systems Analyst, you will work in a global, fast-paced environment and provide significant individual contribution to enterprise applications, serving as a liaison between stakeholders and the delivery teams. You will be responsible for understanding business priorities, gathering, analyzing and documenting business requirements, working with the delivery team to deliver solutions, and coordinating/communicating with business stakeholders on testing/rollout.
* Act as a liaison among stakeholders to analyze, prioritize, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes and workflows.
* Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
* Create comprehensive, accurate business and functional requirements and present them clearly to the stakeholders and delivery team.
* Work with Developers, Architects, Development Managers, Business Stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of a high-quality overall solution that meets business requirements.
* Support users on issues they may face with enterprise applications, helping take them to resolution.
* Develop an understanding of applications, understand the data model and its mapping to the various business processes.
* Be adaptive and responsive. Be productive quickly in a new environment that is fast-paced. Learn new processes and multiple technologies. "Roll up your sleeves" and do what needs to be done in a timely manner.
Required Education and Experience:
* 2 years of relevant experience and a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS or another related field.
* 2+ years of experience as a Business Systems Analyst, working with ERP/CRM/enterprise-class systems
* 1+ years of experience writing business and functional requirements, test cases
* 1+ years of experience working with business stakeholders and technical teams on delivering new systems functionality as well as troubleshooting issues
* Experience working with Salesforce.com
* Strong verbal/written communication skills
* Good knowledge of SDLC and business process
* Skilled use of Microsoft Office presentation, analysis and reporting tools, particularly Project, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
* PMP Certification
* Training in Quality Processes like ISO/CMM
Akamai Technologies is a provider of cloud services for delivering, optimizing and securing online content and business applications across any device.