"Make everything you do a work of art." - Peter Beck
Why Rocket Lab?
Rocket Lab is redefining how we access space by providing frequent and reliable launch to Low Earth Orbit (LEO) - we're opening access to space to improve life on Earth.
Rocket Lab is the global market leader in dedicated small satellite launch, with a strong leadership team, solid financial backing and a full launch manifest. Rocket Lab is its people. We are seeking passionate, highly-skilled individuals who are comfortable working in a dynamic, technically challenging environment where they will be given ownership of processes from start-to-finish.
ERP Business Systems Analyst
The ERP Business Systems Analyst with support the ERP Lead Engineer USA by providing technical and system support and training for the ERP system to the USA facilities. Working closely with other members of the ERP team, they will support the ERP USA including the USA remote sites.
The ideal candidate will have; a degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and minor in Finance or Supply Chain Management, an interest in manufacturing, a desire to develop and deliver tools & insight through business processes / systems in support of finance on strategic business decisions, and passion to Rocket Lab's mission and long-term success.
ERP Lead Engineer USA
* Support the ERP Lead Engineer USA on the ERP system and staff in the USA sites and the ERP team in system upgrade and enhancement. This includes but is not limited to ERP support for Production, Launch, Corporate, Supply Chain and Finance staff in the USA sites.
* USA support for ERP and associated business and manufacturing processes.
* Assist in the maintenance of the ERP system and processes as required across all ERP modules. In particular, develop the capability to support the Finance ERP modules to become the ERP USA Finance Subject Matter Expert.
* Working with business units and the ERP team, help define and implement best practice business processes and solutions for the ERP platform in line with their requirements. This includes assisting the design of process efficiencies with a strong control environment, continuous improvement, release testing, documentation, deployment, and release management.
* Assist to create support documentation and training material.
* Foster and maintain positive relationships with peers and the business users.
* Able to travel domestically and internationally, if needed.
* Additional duties as reasonably required.
Health and safety
* Ensure health and safety policies and standard operating procedures are followed.
* Correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn in designated areas.
* Near misses and incidents are reported promptly.
* Bachelor of Information Systems, Engineering, Science or equivalent.
* Desire to learn or operational knowledge of ERP (Infor LN ERP preferred) and accounting and finance ERP process experience preferred.
* Strong IT skills, comfortable working with Baan SQL, SQL Server - Integration of SQL to reporting applications using SSRS, good understanding of Database design principles and windows.
* Proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated and open to learning.
* Good communication skills both verbally and written.
* Desire or experience working in manufacturing environments.
* Good attention to detail - accurate documentation required.
* Training and support experience.
* The ability to meet deadlines at fast-paced environment.
* Ability to build strong working relationships.
To conform to US Government space technology export regulations, applicants must be a US citizen, lawful permanent resident of the US, protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorization from the US Department of State.
Rocket Lab USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment with Rocket Lab USA is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
* Academic or practical coding experience.
* Experience or interest in the manufacturing industry.
* Interest in learning how finance drives manufacturers growth strategy.
For security reasons background checks will be undertaken prior to any employment offers being made to an applicant. These checks will include nationality checks as it is a requirement of this position that you be eligible to access equipment and data regulated by the United States' International Traffic in Arms Regulations. Under these Regulations, you may be ineligible for this role if you do not hold citizenship of Australia, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, the European Union or a country that is part of NATO, or if you hold ineligible dual citizenship or nationality. For more information on these Regulations, click here.
About Rocket Lab
Rocket Lab is a company which offers rocket launch services to commercial customers, focusing on launch vehicles.