JP Morgan Chase
Business Systems Analysis
Req #: 190051222
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
Commercial Banking serves more than 30,000 clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not for profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
The Wholesale Loan Technology team supports the firm's Commercial Lending Platform (ACBS) ensuring business and clients' needs are met.
Applicant will serve as a Business Analyst for our ACBS Commercial Loan Platform. You will be responsible for writing business requirements, performing systems testing, providing production support answering queries from our line of business users.
Specifically, the role requires you to:
* Collaborate with the Line of business, Operations, various technology teams.
* Develop and document overall multi-phase conversion approach
* Support business and finance
* Provide input to overall project plan
* 5+ years of technology experience including project management
* 5+ years of experience with loan servicing applications
* Experience with large scale system consolidation efforts
* Knowledge of ACBS
* Strong Business Analyst with experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle
* Knowledge of SQL and other database query tools
* Quick learner who is easily able to understand new products, systems, applications and technologies.
* Self-starter with excellent analytical, and problem-solving skills
* Collaborates and communicates effectively
* Strong ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work efforts
* Builds and leverages internal relationships
* High level of initiative for excellence, results, and process improvement
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.
About JP Morgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase & Co. is a global financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury and other services.