The Business Systems Administrator will develop a sound knowledge of current corporate systems and applications, liaise with business managers and end users to understand and document business requirements for changes, new projects, initiatives and developments. With excellent all round knowledge of IT they will take on a hands‐on role as required, in administration and support of applications. This position involves collaborating with information technology (IT) professionals to communicate and document technical needs and requirements.
The Business Systems Administrator will assist us in evolving the current technology and data platforms, as well as recommend technical solutions to support the future vision of Managed Portfolio Advisors (MPA) and Active Index Advisors (AIA). This person will serve as a technology subject-matter expert, working as a liaison between the business and the Information/Application Technology department on strategy, requirements gathering, documentation, testing, implementation, and overall project plan management.
As a primary focus, the Business Systems Administrator will take the lead in overseeing the activities of the Natixis Investment Portal. Portal activities include MPA data flow/validations, administration, testing and development of the Natixis Investment Portal. They will also collaborate with other tenants of the portal (Portfolio Research & Consulting) to ensure alignment of development priorities and portal milestones.
Natixis Investment Portal Oversight and Support:
* Oversees daily portal activities, ensuring data is current, validations are completed and portal is updated in a timely manner.
* Communicates portal issues and milestones to all stakeholders.
* Handles portal development (or issue) ticketing, tracking, and communication through to resolution.
* Coordinates user training and onboarding of new firms on portal. Participates in portal demos as needed.
* Handles administration of new users, firms and firm administrators.
* Supports Client Service team with portal activity as needed.
* Facilitates Portal Steering Committee discussions and development prioritization with IT.
* Documents process workflows for portal.
* UAT and Regression testing, planning and oversight for MPA.
Technology Oversight and Support:
* Develops a comprehensive understanding of the technology infrastructure including all licensed and proprietary software applications, methodologies, and data.
* Provides oversight and ideas for optimization of all systems, applications and data used within MPA.
* Plans and coordinates implementation of technical solutions and develops support plans.
* Tracks and maintain all system access for MPA.
Project Management and Execution:
* Leads, partners, and supports technology related intra/inter-department projects and business initiatives.
* Assumes lead role in documenting project plans, requirements, functional and technical specifications, implementation, and support plans.
* Facilitates all user acceptance testing, scripts, and scenarios required for successfully executing on projects.
* Bachelor's degree
* 3-5 years of experience working in financial services or information technology preferred.
* Strong meeting facilitation and presentation skills with a focus on collaboration.
* Refined written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Team Oriented - Open to assisting other departments with various tasks as needed (Operations, Trading, and Portfolio Management).
* Strong interpersonal skills including team building and relationship management (within all levels of the business, both internally and externally).
* Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while remaining flexible toward unexpected changes.
* Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, and resourcefulness.
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
* Self-starter with the ability to analyze tasks and come up with business process recommendations.
* Proactive attitude and strong customer service orientation.
Required Technical Skills:
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft applications including:
* Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Access or database skills
* Experience with BI visualizations (Tableau, Amazon, etc.)
* Working knowledge of various FinTech applications
* Prior experience with Separately Managed Accounts/UMAs
* Operations and/or Vendor Management experience preferred.
* Not a developer, but proficient in reading / troubleshooting programming languages & relational databases such as; SQL, Python, VBA, data warehouses.
* Working knowledge of CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce).