In Global Technology Services (GTS), we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
We currently have a newly created opening for a seasoned Manager, Business Systems Analyst with experience driving requirements sessions, documenting requirements and coordinating teams to complete deliverables.
* Brimming with exceptional strategic planning and critical thinking skills?
* Are you someone that excels working with delivery leaders and customers to translate business goals in to concrete deliverables and timelines?
Work you'll do:
As a BSA you will work closely with Technical Delivery Managers (TDM's), Architects and Engagement Leader's to drive and work through technology delivery for our Global HR Stakeholders. You will lead requirements sessions and provide implementation/coordination support while working with stakeholders and the delivery team to select, design, deploy and support on an ongoing basis.
* Understands business strategy and objectives by studying the business function, gathering information, and evaluating output requirements and formats. Elicits and documents functional requirements and test strategies for technical solutions to meet business needs.
* Possesses advanced level understanding of Business Analysis professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
* Directs and monitors Business Analysis activities to ensure the traceability and optimum coverage of business requirements with change request backlog.
* Collaborates with application developers, designers, and architects to ensure a shared understanding of the business model and the detailed function requirements.
* Manages the progress of projects by tracking activity, resolving issues, and recommending actions; Provides senior management and project management with regular updates on deliverable timeline and project status.
* Responds proactively to both business and project issues and escalates appropriately.
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
Working with the Technical Delivery Manager (TDM) and senior program leadership, the team lead will be responsible for heading activities on projects to deliver technology platform which meet's the business' needs. This includes leading requirements gathering, preparing materials for meetings and working sessions, liaising with other project team members and being responsive to client's needs, all with an eye on details in a fast-paced environment.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
* Minimum 5-7 + years of related Business Analysis experience
* Minimum 1 - 2 + years in Lead BA type function
* Strong capabilities facilitating strategic discussions with IT and Business Stakeholders
* Excellent presentation skills and executive presence
* Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS), PowerBI, and Sharepoint
* Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
* Strong relationship building and consulting skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients and cross functional team members
* Bachelor's degree with a technology focused major (or equivalent years of experience)
* Familiarity with SQL
* Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working with Agile development processes
* Scrum master certification is a plus.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE19USAGTS005AJ1721