GRMAS Platform Lead possessing the ability to serve as a development lead between the CRS business, Technology surround platforms, and the Global Compliance team to AML/KYC requirements and platform designs. Leads and consults with the surround platforms to determine data requirements and high-level platform designs.
* Responsible for all new and ongoing business and technology projects requiring ETL or DataMart updates, changes or creation.
* Responsible for a team of contractor resources ensuring production platform stability and new project development.
* Supports all business users of GRMAS platforms from multiple CRS departments, Credit Risk Scoring, Risk Modeling, Collections, Marketing, Risk Strategy and RSIM. Responsible for production schedules, GRMAS production processing runs 24x7x365 requiring multiple shifts on and offshore.
* Manager responsible for providing level three of production support and end user assistance regarding any facet of the GRMAS infrastructure.
* Work with GCT L1/L2 and SA teams to keep the GRMAS infrastructure up to date with patching.
* Address production issues in a timely manner and determine the root cause of failures.
* BS/BA degree or equivalent combination ofeducation/experience. * Senior level Data Management / Application Management experience * Experience in the financial industry and with credit cards systems is highly preferred. * Demonstrated strong analytical skills. Possess strong collaborating and/or influencing skills.
Citigroup is a company providing financial products and services.