Business Solution Manager
Levels: Associate Director
Team: Digital Operations Strategic Engagements Team (DO SET)
Business Solution Manager will be responsible to assist Enterprise Solutions Architects with existing or prospective opportunities; in the process they will be working closely with the various team at Cognizant Viz. IPA/RPA, Analytics, F&A, DO delivery and solutions teams, PEX, Transition, Finance, HR, NGCC, Digital & Platform teams etc. across various geographies and Verticals.
The role is hands-on and requires a personal contribution to the detailed design of the proposed solutions. He/she will be assigned responsibility to specific area of the overall solution, and, shall be responsible for designing the solution of the assigned component, estimation (cost & benefits), ensure alignment with customers ask and evaluate alternatives. The solutions lead will be responsible to work with BU solutions teams to identify exiting offerings/ case study that are fit for purpose.
The Solutions lead will be responsible for creation of collaterals for the opportunity, work with Finance team on deal commercials and customer business case. He/she shall participate in Due Diligence, Client stakeholder meetings and calls.
Solutions Lead will cover the following areas:
* Create Opportunity summarization/ briefing
* Assist with Scope definition and alignment to the win strategy themes as agreed with the Market leads.
* Participate in client discovery sessions / workshops, mutual value discovery and yellow pads, orals. Lead specific stream for the same as assigned by the Enterprise Architect.
* Assist with creation of Target Operating Model.
* Work with BU solution and other relevant team to create Enterprise proposal and Client presentations.
* Understanding of all technology assets and present options of right assets for solving specific business problem posed in the opportunity. Work with Enterprise Architect in the selection process of the final solution component
* Quality control the response process and take ownership of creation of specific sections as assigned by the Architect delivery input on service levels and statement of work, Legal's input on commercials, challenge responses, process subject matter experts content, technology / tools input)
* Identify Risk definition and development of mitigation strategies along with the Architect
* Creation of potential and savings (including transformation savings)
* Assist with Cost and Business Case development, analysis and coordination
* Creation of content and lead the DA (Deliverability Assessment) Process
* Validation of assumptions and proposed Enterprise in Due Diligence activity and refinement of the solutions, based on the findings from Due Diligence, if appropriate.
* Support with the contracting document creation process
* Engagement handover to the Transition and Delivery team and Lessons Learnt
* Site visits - prepare delivery, participate in visits
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* Excellent client facing skills (in particular the ability to present at RFP Orals for specific components, clearly articulate the proposed solution and able to participate in Q&A in written, presentation and oral formats viz. PPT, Excel, Word)
* Business Process Outsourcing experience at a Mid Manager level in horizontals of industry domains with a focus on Transformation, with demonstrable improvements in process redesign
* Ability to work with Process Manager & SME at client's organization and gain their trust
* Capability to extract the best from various capability group across Cognizant to develop solutions within a complex organization
* Able to bring in fresh perspective to the existing solutions standards and drive the Digital First approach
Education and other requirements:
* Professional experience 12 to 14 years
* Graduate degree required
* MBA or PG preferred
* Location: NJ/NY/PA preferred
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.