Business Service Technician I
As a Business Service Technician I, you would be part of a dynamic corporate culture dedicated to supporting our stores and team members. Our Service Techs have a passion for both customer service and IT, and use them to help our store team members troubleshoot IT desktop and software issues so their business can run smoothly and efficiently.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Provide phone and email support to employees on a variety of technical issues, including systems access and operations, while documenting and tracking the details of the problems.
Follow up and communicate with end users during troubleshooting to ensure successful and timely completion of the issues, and analyze the status and resolution of tickets within the Help Desk tracking application for documentation.
Work closely with store teams, field leadership and key corporate partners following the instructions and pre-established guidelines of the BSG Department.
Execute ticket reviews, create statistical reports, or handle special projects as needed.
12001, CORP, Business Services & UAT-12311, 12311, OPEMP000
* 2+ years' experience in a customer service role in retail or financial industry
* 1-2 years' experience in an IT call center/support environment
* Professional and courteous phone etiquette and customer service
* Patience with computer users with varying levels of experience
* Ability to effectively manage competing priorities while meeting deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal communication coupled with strong analytical/problem-solving skills
* Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
* Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in the IT field
* Skilled in a variety of hardware equipment, including printers and scanners
* Familiarity with remote desktop tools and basic Network troubleshooting
* Knowledgeable with Active Directory
* Knowledge of common business software applications including MS Office (particularly Outlook)
* Ability to work Saturdays and/or after hours
The Business Service Technician I is part of the Information Technology team, which works intensely to design and drive the innovation that keeps us competitive. The IT team members are the first responders to global initiatives creating cutting-edge solutions that enhance and differentiate our customers' experiences, and the Service Desk provides a single point of contact to help meet our team members' technology needs.
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies ("the Company") is one of the largest consumer specialty finance organizations in the United States. With companies that include TitleMax®, TitleBucks®, and InstaLoan®, the Company provides a diversified product offering. These companies are represented nationwide and their growth has created a wealth of career opportunities in both our stores and at our corporate offices. If you are looking for a dynamic career with significant earning potential and advancement opportunities, you've come to the right place.
Standing, walking, sitting, repetitive movements and use of mechanical controls, such as keyboard, are frequently required.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.