Our mission is to empower everyone, everywhere to achieve more.
The world is diverse and we can better empower everyone by representing everyone. We need to be open to learning our own biases and changing our behaviors so we can tap into the collective power of everyone at Microsoft. We don't just value differences, we seek them out, we invite them in. We want all our employees to feel that Microsoft is not only a place where they are included, but a place where they belong. As a result, our ideas will be bigger, our products will be better and our customers will be better served.
Microsoft's Compliance and Ethics team mission is to champion Microsoft's strategic interests, to serve as trusted advisors, and to empower employees to uphold the highest standards of integrity, enhancing the trust between the Company, its employees and the public
As part of the Compliance and Ethics Team you will contribute to this mission by ensuring that our employees work in a culture that is inclusive and fair.
The Compliance and Ethics team has an immediate opening for an experienced program manager to join their Global Workplace Investigations Team (WIT).
The employee in this position will assist in Microsoft's continuing commitment to protecting and enhancing our culture by supporting WIT's case management priorities, including the timely intake and logging of investigative matters, referring out-of-scope matters and ensuring high quality and consistent data capture. The successful candidate will identify and make needed enhancements to data collection, provide training across the worldwide team, and identify new solutions to support program initiatives. Specific duties of managing intake will consist of performing daily review, triage, and data collection for incoming matters. The program manager will also be responsible for communicating respectfully and empathetically with reporting parties, making initial recommendations for treatment of matters, and taking various actions (e.g., making referrals, etc.). Additionally, the successful candidate will be responsible for documenting programmatic processes and supporting WIT's reporting needs. The successful candidate will build partnerships and seek solutions to achieve joint or complementary goals, particularly with the HR Employee Advocacy Team.
The role is based in Redmond, Washington.
* BA/BS or equivalent (JD not required)
* Legal experience strongly preferred
* Experience managing resources to complete projects efficiently and on time.
* Ability to develop methods to track and report metrics on projects, gain alignment on quality, and relate it to business value. Shifts priorities as required, mitigates risks, and takes corrective action to prevent undesirable outcomes.
* A strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications like Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Dynamics 365/CRM and Power BI.
* Excellent written and spoken English.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
* Strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills.
* Exceptional planning and organizational skills with demonstrable experience managing multiple priorities.
* Strong drive and enthusiasm, and the capacity to work under pressure.
* Prior experience dealing with HR, CELA, and senior leaders and managing and building strong relationships with those constituencies, among others.
* Ability to work efficiently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, prioritize workflow and adjust to frequent workload fluctuations.
* Demonstrated use of technologies, processes, tools, and methodologies to provide tactical solutions for immediate issues/needs.
* Demonstrated sound judgment and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.