Title: Business Process Architect - OTC
Location: Hoboken, NJ
We are in one of the most dynamic periods in our history as technology; globalism and economic diversity create far-reaching changes in the world. The demand for knowledge and learning has never been greater, and Wiley is at the forefront of meeting that need. As a learning business, we make meaningful contributions to research discovery and lifelong learning by helping organizations achieve their goals and people achieve success from education through their career. We may have been founded over two centuries ago, but our secret to success remains the same: change with the times and adapt to meet the ever-evolving needs of our customers.
The Business Process Analyst / Architect translates business strategy and tactical business needs into business process improvements and technology solutions. This role is a primary contributor in the transformation of Wiley operational processes to support digital product strategy and new sales model. Scope of responsibility includes process improvement in Order management, Strategic sourcing & procurement, Global supply chain (Inventory Management & Optimization), Product lifecycle management and Price management business processes to drive operational efficiencies, scale and customer satisfaction.
* Partners with various operations managers within Global Supply Chain, Strategic Sourcing and Procurement and Customer Service in the development of business strategies and business process improvements (driven by business opportunities/needs or by Technology opportunities/needs)
* Assists business managers with adoption of new platforms and systems
* Translates overall business strategy to drive opportunity identification and prioritization.
* Develops, writes and communicates business requirements for use in the design and implementation of business solutions.
* Ensures Business Benefits (KPI)s are identified prior to project, and responsible for measuring and assuring measurements are attainable - including ensuring that the KPI metrics continue to add value to the business
* Provides recommendations to the technology leadership regarding requirements and changes to existing and new systems to ensure that they meet business needs. Does not make the hands-on configuration changes
* Bachelor's Degree in computer science or Engineering
* 5+ years' experience in business process analysis
* Experience driving organizational and business process changes
* Experience is large scale enterprise application implementation
* Understanding of Agile Project Management methodologies
* Experience in Order Management, Price management & execution, Inventory management and Optimization, Product lifecycle management, New product introduction, Strategic sourcing & procurement and working with various tools, including SAP, Ariba, Concur, Hybris, Pricing tools such as Vendavo/Zilliant etc
Wiley is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis on race, color, creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or other legally protected status. Employment is contingent upon the successful completion of a background check and employment review.
Wiley (also known as John Wiley & Sons) is a company developing digital education, learning, assessment, and certification solutions.