Our Operations team has identified a need for a Care Ops Analyst on an internal triage team to help track care issues, identify trends, and ensure resolution in order to help facilitate a positive and effortless customer experience. Our Analyst will work with the Tier 1 and 2 Support Teams, assisting with highly technical or wide ranging customer issues.
Your Role (a.k.a. responsibilities)
* Manage escalations by serving as Tier 3 support. Resolving difficult cases for members.
* Increase speed to resolution by removing system impediments through process improvements.
* Work hand-in-hand with our Care team, Operations Triage Lead, technical, and product teams to solve issues that our members experience.
What we're looking for...
* 3-7 years of customer success experience, especially in the wireless, hospitality, or retail industries
* Experience managing tier 2-3 level customer support
* Strong technical or technical support knowledge
* Experience with Salesforce
* SQL experience is a plus
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Verizon Communications (formerly Bell Atlantic) is a company providing communications, information, and entertainment products and services.