Are you interested in working for a team that is relentlessly focused on customer needs, market expansion and advancing Microsoft Cloud first strategy through our Azure hyper-scale infrastructure? Do you want to have a pivotal role in building and running a multi-billion-dollar Cloud Computing business? Then look no further than the Azure Global Team!
As Business Program Manager, you will be a key member of the Business Strategy and Management team and can contribute to the broader strategic and operational needs within the Azure Global engineering team. We are looking for someone who can be creative and innovative in analyzing business blockers and priorities and have the organizational and execution skills to dive deep into the details. Azure Global works at a fast pace, within a complex matrix and is responsible for some of the largest and most critical business priorities in the Azure space. To be successful candidates must love variety in their day to day work, be eager to stretch their skills and their minds, be comfortable working in dynamic and ambiguous situations, as well as juggle multiple projects simultaneously.
As Business Program Manager, you possess the following attributes:
* Collaborating with leads on the team and across groups to drive agenda and readiness for executive meetings dedicated to presenting Azure Global strategy, reporting progress and plans for high visibility global projects that are part of our portfolio
* Project management skills, with the proven ability to develop and execute processes that facilitate collaboration, leadership team effectiveness and impact. Ability to drive multiple projects, track timelines, stakeholders and deliverables and report on status.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, cross-team collaboration, open and honest feedback and interaction
* Ability to rapidly gain/build trust and confidence of internal and external stakeholders
* Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
* Able to learn new areas quickly
* Comfortable working with technical engineering teams and ability to quickly grasp new technical ideas
* Passionate about team culture, organizational design
* Bachelor's degree in CS, Engineering, Business or equivalent certifications or work experience
* 2+ years of business, product or program management, preferably with some experience within an engineering environment
* A decided bias for action and thoughtful problem solving.
* Prior experience with headcount management is desirable
* Prior experience with MS budget reporting tools
* Excellent skills in using Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote and Word
* Strong program management skills
* Passionate about working in a true team environment, where everyone leans in to get things done
* Professional discretion and ability to manage confidential information with appropriate care
* Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
* Coordinate and execute all LX spend and commitments; participate in LX governance meetings, provide insight to help drive accountability across and out of the org
* Work across teams to gather and verify spend priorities and requests to track and report on the internal health of our business
* Oversee PO process and coordinate across teams and departments, track progress of team commitments and priorities
* Investigate any PO complications and make recommendations for best way forward
* Work across teams to ensure consistency and best practices
* Produce ad hoc financial reporting requests using multiple MS tools across multiple metrics
* Help maintain and manage all PCCCs and IOs across Azure Global
Microsoft develops, licenses, and supports software, services, devices, and solutions.