Business Intelligence Manger
GoPro makes it easy for people to celebrate and share experiences. We believe life is more meaningful when shared. We build cameras, software, and accessories that help the world share itself in immersive and exciting ways.
GoPro is a global movement whose business is driven by shared experiences. We celebrate diversity. We practice inclusion. We foster belonging. We demand equality. And we share the experiences of individuals and communities who also hold these values as core to who they are. From São Paulo to Munich, Silicon Valley to Shenzhen, we are dedicated to building a company that reflects and honors the diverse global communities where we live, work, and play.
GoPro is seeking a highly-motivated candidate for the Business Intellegince Manger position on the Sales Operations Business Intelligence team. This role will support expanding business intelligence at GoPro through accelerated business data acquisition, improved data consolidation and data quality assurance. We are looking for candidates who are excited to work as a team utilizing their process expertise and attention to detail.
* Lead and coach a team of 5 (3 remotely and 2 in US)
* Contribute high quality work as an individual contributor, in addition to management duties
* Develop analytical frameworks, maintain roadmaps, pipelines, and metrics for the Business Intelligence team that align with the broader organization's goals
* Provide expert guidance on creating, interpreting, and communicating analytic models
* Architect and build new dashboards and reports so the business can consume insightful information faster
* Collaborate and develop relationships with other business groups to continuously support and identify opportunities to improve business decisions through analytics
* Ensure data integrity at all stages of the data pipeline, from raw data retrieval to user facing reporting
* Present strategic analyses to executives and other key stakeholders
* Provide quarterly reporting for key metrics using our internal and external datasets
* Actively identify and implement solutions to improve team productivity, efficiency and value-add
Skills We're Stoked About
* 5+ years of experience working in an analytical capacity in areas such as business intelligence, data science or corporate strategy
* 2+ years of people management experience
* Ability to communicate and influence effectively by presenting data in a compelling way
* Excellent data analysis (Excel, Python, R) and data modeling skills
* Knowledge of database systems and data pipelines, SQL skills
* Experience using business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Qlik, PowerBI to develop and enhance dashboards and reports preferred
* Experience in extrapolation methodology is a plus
* Experience with NetSuite or similar major ERP/CRM tool(s)
* Fully-stocked kitchen with snacks galore
* Live it. Eat it. Love it. - Two dedicated hours during your week to explore your passions and capture it with your GoPro.
* Get your very own GoPro (Mounts and accessories included)
* Discounted employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
* 401(K) matching
* Discretionary Time Off
* 12 weeks paid Parental Leave for new parents
* Medical, dental, and vision insurance - premiums are 100% paid for employees, 80% paid for dependents
* Life insurance and disability benefits
* Employee commuter shuttles
GoPro is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
GoPro is a technology company manufacturing mountable and wearable action cameras and developing its own video-editing software.