Req #: 190058653
Location: Plano, TX, US
Job Category: Technology
The Business Technology Optimization (BTO) team plays a key role in enabling the Global Wealth Management business achieve its revenue objectives by providing leadership, engagement and optimization of all digital business applications and platforms. The team is aligned and dedicated to specific Wealth Management business groups with the goal of transforming the user experience in order to drive product affinity across our technology platforms.
As part of the BTO team you will be expected to have fun, collaborate, and most of all, commit to driving positive change through awareness and adoption of the technology solutions available in order to ultimately optimize the success of front office, client services and support users.
We are looking for a multi-talented, high-energy individual that will work closely with the business to deliver high value and high impact analytics to help shape strategy to drive user adoption and technology initiatives.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* 6+ years' experience analyzing large and varied datasets
* Extensive experience manipulating, exploring, analyzing and architecting data using ETL languages
* Proficiency in SQL and ability to write complex queries and pull data from various sources including APIs
* Experience using data and analytics to tell a clear story that will yield impactful results
* Ability to anticipate consumers' data needs and proactively work to drive a results oriented self-service data practice to secure stakeholder success
* Ability to teach users, translate technical language into plain English and share best practices especially via documentation
* Resiliency and perseverance to solve data and analytical obstacles often through self-guidance
* High proficiency with MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, and/or other common project and business communication software and exceptional attention to detail
* Excellent presentation skills and experience presenting to senior management teams
* Strong time/project management and delivery skills and ability to adapt to multiple and shifting priorities
* Previous experience in financial services industry and/or wealth management a plus
* Education: Bachelor's degree with a strong focus on statistics preferred
Our Asset and Wealth Management division is driven by innovators like you who are driven to create technology solutions that make us work more efficiently and help our businesses grow. It's our mission to efficiently take care of our clients' wealth, helping them get, and remain properly invested. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.