WW Operations Compensation team is looking for an energetic, creative, and experienced Business Intelligence Engineer with a solid background in analytics to join our team. We are working on the future, and are centrally responsible for creating and evolving Amazon's rewards solutions for our associates. Reward Elasticity is a growing start-up team inside of C&B that has a direct impact on Amazonians within Consumer organization across locations. We regularly use data to pitch ideas and drive conversations with Amazon's Senior leadership and other executives about how to improve existing rewards programs to solve organizational problems focused on (but not limited to) improving associate experience, operational metrics, that address the evolving needs of our diverse associate base. The rewards elasticity team plays a crucial role in ensuring high quality products and programs facilitate our growth and development of rewards program in intelligent and curious ways
Amazon has a strong culture of data-driven decision-making; requiring timely, accurate, and actionable business intelligence that delivers significant business value.
Core responsibilities may include:
* Identify the critical metrics/reports that measure recruiting org health, efficiency/effectiveness and create client facing dashboards to facilitate decision making.
* Collaborate on the design, development, maintenance, and delivery/presentation of forecasting models, metrics, reports, analyses, tools, and dashboards
* Perform proactive diagnostic analysis on the various recruiting measures and surface meaningful insights to the leadership team.
* Respond to a variety of on-demand ad-hoc analytical requests as needed.
* Work closely with peers and stakeholders to access, pull, transform, and analyze data from a variety of sources.
* Compile results in a concise, meaningful, and actionable format and share findings to senior leadership.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.