Sponsored Brands (SB) is a self-service advertising program that drives discovery and sales on Amazon. This role is an opportunity to be part of the founding of a global product with the potential for explosive growth, standing at the intersection of e-commerce and advertising. Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats, and work in a highly collaborative environment that's more start-up than big company.
Our team of high caliber analysts, developers and product managers use rigorous quantitative approaches to ensure that we target the right ad to the right Customer managing tradeoffs between monetization, advertiser ROI and Customer relevance. In order to accomplish this we leverage the wealth of Amazon's information to build analyses, models, and set up experiments that ensure that we are thriving to reach global optimums and leverage Amazon's technological infrastructure to display the right ads in real time.
As a Business Intelligence Engineer in our team, you will uncover key insights on how Customers and Advertisers interact with our product. You will have unique opportunities to dive deep into a large, extremely complex and dynamic data environment, and turn data insights into value for our customers every day.
* Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing SB metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards (…) to drive key business decisions
* Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
* Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
* Develop and present papers with insights and recommendations to senior audiences.
* Provide informal direction and guidance to more junior members of staff on all aspects of analytics from business context and prioritization to technical coaching.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.