Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
We are seeking a seasoned business intelligence engineer to join the ranks as part of the global advertising marketing and training team and help us build solutions by connecting multiple sources of data and compiling results in a meaningful manner. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter that thrives in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of customer obsession. As a BIE, you will own the data platform for the entire marketing org. Your analysis and data tools will guide our reporting, benchmarking, program optimization and execution strategy.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Work with program management and business analysts to stand up an infrastructure that supports the team's email campaign initiatives
* Set up data pipeline and framework between email vendor and Amazon database
* Track program performance, establish benchmarks, and create reporting that provides actionable insights
* Collaborate with business analysts to redefine and simplify existing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support the team's analytical and business needs
* Serve as liaison with upstream data teams across finance, ads analytics and product teams. Source data and build infrastructure that enables the teams to make data driven business decisions
* Identify opportunities to automate systems and tools. Improve upon existing approaches by adding data sources, optimizing methodology, and testing model structures.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.