Amazon Transportation Services (ATS) Line Haul Fleet is looking for a talented Business Intelligence Engineer who will own analytics and develop solutions to drive insights and optimization for fleet asset management and performance management.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining reports for assessing fleet deployment and health, data visualization, and ad hoc analysis to key stakeholders. This position requires superior analytical thinking, ability to quickly approach large ambiguous problems and apply analytics, technical and engineering expertise to rapidly analyze, validate, visualize, prototype and deliver solutions. This position also requires significant cross-functional work and integration with transportation, tech, operations, and finance. Successful candidates must thrive in a fast-paced environment
As you further your career as a Business Intelligence Engineer at Amazon, you will focus on improving corporate reporting frameworks and data visualization. You will analyze performance data, discover and solve real-world problems, and build metrics and business cases to improve decision making. We are focused on your success and want to develop influential leaders within Amazon Transportation Services.
The successful candidate will be able to retrieve, integrate, visualize and present critical data, and will be highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team-oriented and will have an ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines.
* Perform complex data analysis to identify opportunities to reduce transportation costs as well as improve efficiencies and customer experience
* Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance
* Ability to perform/own reoccurring and ad-hoc business intelligence projects
* Develop standardized metrics to evaluate and benchmark for Amazon-owned transportation assets.
* Engineering critical input and output metrics across the full operations spectrum
* Communicate complex analysis and insights to stakeholders and business leaders, both verbally and in writing
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.