Come build the future with us! What unites all Amazonians (across teams and geographies) is that we are all striving to delight our customers and make their lives easier-whoever that customer may be. In pursuit of delighting customers, Amazonians have developed many products and services that have transformed the way our customers live their lives and run their businesses. Together we are building the future, one innovative product, service, and idea at a time.
Amazon Advertising is dedicated to driving measurable outcomes for brand advertisers, agencies, tool providers, authors, and entrepreneurs. Our ad solutions-including sponsored, display, video, and custom ads-leverage Amazon's innovations and insights to find, attract, and engage intended audiences throughout their daily journeys. With a range of flexible pricing and buying models, including self-service, managed service, and programmatic ad buying, these solutions help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and more.
Global Advertising Partner Development team is looking for a Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer who will help us to build an Analytics team aimed at providing data driven insights that will inform our partner development strategy. This highly visible and strategic role will require you to be passionate about dealing with ambiguous business problems and using your critical thinking and analysis to influence Amazon business decisions. To be successful in this role you will need to be able to deal with ambiguity, be effective at cross-team collaboration, and passionate about using data to drive decisions. You will need to be savvy about leveraging large data sets and using a broad range of statistical, data mining, and scripting technologies. Responsibilities for this role include:
* Lead the Global Advertising Partner Development business Intelligence efforts
* Develop a framework to understand the impact that partners drive on our business globally
* Develop attribution analysis to measure the impact of our marketing activities and direct engagement with partners
* Partner with software engineering and product management teams to support analytical product development.
* Track general business activity and provide clear, compelling reports and presentations on a regular basis.
* Communicate with internal teams to showcase results and identify best practices.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.