Do you have a desire to make a major contribution to the future in the rapid growth environment of Cloud Computing? Amazon Web Services is looking for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer to help build a scalable, predictive, and prescriptive business analytics platform that supports the AWS Infrastructure Supply Chain and Procurement (ISCaP) organization. You will be part of the ISCaP Analytics team working with Business Analysts and Data Engineers to achieve our goals.
You will have a passion to dive deep, a high level of customer focus and a track record in process improvement. This role requires an individual with excellent analytical abilities, knowledge of business intelligence solutions and the ability to work with quantitative and business teams. You will be primarily using but not limited to AWS solution stacks like Redshift, S3, Data Pipelines (Hammerstone) and reporting tools such as Tableau and Alteryx to implement BI solutions.
* Develop and implement scalable and reliable analytics, tools, KPI dashboards, and metrics that drive key supply chain, financial, and procurement decisions.
* Design and implement metrics dashboards to deepen understanding of cost structures, capital spend, and variances highlighting opportunities for improvement.
* Collaborate with Finance, Tax, Supply Chain, Procurement, and Engineering to capture requirements and deliver analytics solutions.
* Develop and implement analytics to continually improve continuity of supply and operational efficiencies
* Apply automation so that with every iteration on a problem, you build your solution to have maximum scale and self-service ability by stakeholders.
* Understand a broad range of Amazon's data resources and know how, when, and which to use and which not to use.
* Recognize and use advanced analytical techniques to recommend prescribed/ optimized courses of action to users.
* Interface with Data Engineers and Business Analysts to deliver complete BI solutions.
* Employ data mining, segmentation, and other analytical techniques to capture important trends in the supply chain, cost, and customer base.
* Participate in strategic and tactical planning discussions to interface with business customers, gathering requirements and delivering complete reporting solutions.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.