The Prime Video team comprises individuals who are all obsessively focused on one mission: to give consumers the world's best-in-class digital video customer experience. Prime Video delivers an entertainment destination unlike any other-fast, reliable, personal, effortless, and delightful.
The Prime Video Store has changed the way people watch movies and TV shows, offering more than 100,000 movies and television shows available to rent or purchase on demand. We are seeking a highly analytical, curious, resourceful, and experienced Business Intelligence Engineer, The successful candidate will be comfortable with large datasets and will be able to break down complex problems and communicate them effectively to Prime Video teams.
Key Responsibilities include:
* Analyze and solve business problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
* Develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity.
* Utilize database technologies, including SQL, ETL, Oracle, and Redshift to design, develop, and evaluate analyses and highly innovative business intelligence tools and reporting.
* Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation, and model implementation.
* Manage and execute entire projects or components of large projects from start to finish including project management, data gathering and manipulation, synthesis and modeling, problem solving, and communication of insights and recommendations.
* Develop queries and visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting.
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.