We are looking for a highly skilled and motivated Business Intelligence Engineer to join the AWS Data Center Global Services (DCGS) team. This is your opportunity to be a core part of the team that has direct impact on the day-to-day decision making for global data center design, engineering, and construction teams.
With our team, you will be surrounded by people that are exceptionally talented, bright, and driven, and believe that world class data engineering and BI is critical to our success. To help build this growing team, you must be highly analytical and possess a strong passion for analytics and accountability, set high standards with a focus on superior business success. DCGS sets the standard for functionality, cost, and performance for data centers, but it's still early days, and there are boundless opportunities define this space - come help us make history!
* Lead the design, development, evolution, and management of capacity delivery metrics, projects and initiatives of various sizes and deadlines
* Independently run the business intelligence models, queries, reporting and requirements for the team, on time, with high integrity/quality
* Identify and prioritize customer and business problems to address by partnering with business, product and engineering teams.
* Communicate status of program milestones to customers and leadership
* Perform/own reoccurring and ad hoc business intelligence projects
* Perform deep-dive analysis to identify insights on customers, inventory, transportation, fulfillment, and inbound supply chain performances Develop a thorough understanding of our data sources and know how, when, and which data to use to solve particular business problems.
* Design, implement, and support data infrastructure using AWS cloud technologies
Amazon is a company operating a marketplace for consumers, sellers, and content creators.