Business Intelligence Developer
Req #: 190035085
Location: Seattle, WA, US
Job Category: Technology
Working in Cybersecurity and Technology Controls takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You'll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
* Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
* Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
* Strong SQL and Data Modelling knowledge, with experience of both scripting, data modelling and data visualization
* Experience of implementing BI, ETL and/or Data Visualization Tools
* Experience of QlikView and/or Qlik Sense
* Strong understanding of data warehousing techniques and data modelling, with strong ETL skills
* Experience of Python is a big plus
* Experience with Git or other version control software such as Subversion - Bitbucket is a plus
* Knowledge of Enterprise Data Architecture
* Good understanding of REST and Web APIs
* Excellent analytical, numerical and information gathering skills
About JPMorgan Chase
JP Morgan Chase is a financial services provider that offers investment banking, asset management, treasury, and other services.