A career in our Business Intelligence practice, within Data and Analytics Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations uncover enterprise insights and drive business results using smarter data analytics. We focus on a collection of organisational technology capabilities, including business intelligence, data management, and data assurance that help our clients drive innovation, growth, and change within their organisations in order to keep up with the changing nature of customers and technology. You'll make impactful decisions by mixing mind and machine to leverage data, understand and navigate risk, and help our clients gain a competitive edge. Creating business intelligence from data requires an understanding of the business, the data, and the technology used to store and analyse that data. Using our Rapid Business Intelligence Solutions, data visualisation and integrated reporting dashboards, we can deliver agile, highly interactive reporting and analytics that help our clients to more effectively run their business and understand what business questions can be answered and how to unlock the answers.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Proactively assist in the management of a portfolio of clients, while reporting to Directors and above
* Be involved in the financial management of clients
* Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
* Develop project strategies to solve complex technical challenges for our clients
* Manage and deliver large projects by developing the project team, assessing engagement risks throughout, driving conclusions, and reviewing / challenging the output produced by the team
* Shape and deliver projects to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients and our own quality criteria
* Train, coach, and supervise team members
* Continue to develop internal relationships and developing your PwC brand
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in designing and leading IT business architecture and/or information architecture engagements aligned to a client's business strategy.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the interaction with end users to understand and document business and functional requirements for complex projects.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in managing technical teams across the full software development life cycle.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in enterprise architecture and technologies related to business change, identifying associated risks, advising client's on trends, emerging technologies and strategies.
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success with common issues facing client's Industry.
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in roles within a professional services firm or large enterprise that supports a team servicing clients including:
* Emerging Enterprise Data Management;
* Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence;
* Data Modeling;
* Data Integration and Synchronization;
* Design and Build of Data Warehouses;
* Data Distribution, Reporting and Business Intelligence Solutions;
* Data Retention, Lifecycle, Standardization and Taxonomy;
* Enterprise Data Management Policies, Procedures, Compliance and Risk Management.
Demonstrates considerable experience identifying and addressing clients needs;
* Building, maintaining and utilizing networks of client relationships and community involvement,
* Ccommunicating value propositions;
* Managing resource requirements, project workflow, budgets, billing and collections;
* Preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
Demonstrates intimate experience as a team leader; supervising teams to create an atmosphere of trust; seeking diverse views to encourage improvement and innovation and coaching staff including timely meaningful written and verbal feedback.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers) is a global provider of auditing, accounting, and assurance services for organizations and individuals.