* Creating and maintaining leadership dashboards and supporting business management routines with data analytics and decision support packages
* Provides analytics and supporting visualization for business cases and initiatives to expand internal influence.
* Acts as the "power user" for the PPS LT on available technologies and solutions for Business Intelligence and social leadership collaboration.
* Works to develop and enhance business optimization tools and applications across a variety of formats.
* Act as a key resource for leaders and project managers with regards to operational capabilities and sustainable tooling creation.
* Manages our network of solution/problem solving colleagues (Agility Squad), maintains and exploits our repository of tools and solutions and our collaboration portal.
* Collaborates with our PM and portfolio management functions regarding optimization opportunities and "idea button" submissions.
* Integrates with our KM team in both Solutioning of KM apps and networking on technical and tool development knowledge.
* Bachelor's degree preferably in Business Intelligence and Analytics or related discipline.
* Minimum of 2 years report development and coding experience.
* Minimum of 2 years application development experience
* In-depth knowledge of MS Excel
* Extremely proficient organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to multitask and be proactive with assignments
* Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to produce a high quality of work.
* Ability to work within a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Ability to interact and communicate with end users to collect and translate business requirements into deliverable solutions
* Ability to creatively solve problems, question assumptions and articulate ideas
* AbbVie is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer: At AbbVie, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
* Significant Work Activities and Conditions: N/A
* Travel: No
* Job Type: Experienced
* Schedule: Full-time
AbbVie is a pharmaceutical company that discovers, develops, and markets both biopharmaceuticals and small molecule drugs.