Who We Are
Lenati is the premier consultancy helping companies develop innovative and disruptive customer experiences. We work across the customer lifecycle-from acquisition to engagement to retention-to build stronger customer connections. As a ProKarma company, we have a global footprint that enables us to scale solutions across strategy, design, prototype, and development using cutting-edge technology to deliver high-value experiences. A career at Lenati means you have the opportunity to provide insight, guidance, and winning strategies to Fortune 100 clients while building your personal brand as a thought leader.
In this role you'll help maintain dashboard and build reporting systems across many of our Fortune 500 clients. You'll be doing innovative work to help companies think about their problems in new ways that help drive action. Engaging with data directly from our clients and transforming it to a place where our Power BI developers can start working with it.
What You Bring
* 2+ years of relevant experience
* Relational databases - SQL Server or similar. Must have an understanding of working in a database to structure tables, write queries, and create ETL processes. Must also have a strong understanding of data manipulation techniques like joining tables and grouping and summarizing values. Experience working with industry standard tools like SSMS, SSIS and SSAS is a plus.
* Excel skills - the ability to use Pivot tables, lookup functions, create charts and tables, connect to data sources, and other data manipulation
* Required Programming Skills - experience working with R, Python, SQL, DAX, MDX
* Live a commutable distance from Seattle
What We Have
* High growth opportunities
* Supportive work environment
* Social board - a group of awesome people who plan mini golf, wine tastings, paint nights, trivia, March Madness brackets, monthly catered lunches, and more
* Flexible hours and locations
* Snacks and refreshments
* Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage
* Paid holidays, vacation, maternity leave, sabbatical and generous sick time
* Matching 401K
* ORCA transportation subsidy
How to Apply
Check out our Instagram @lenatilife, get a glimpse of what we're about here, and if you like what you see, drop us a resume and cover letter here.
Lenati is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, age, marriage status, pregnancy status, political affiliation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.