Auto req ID: 184198BR
PepsiCo operates in an environment undergoing immense and rapid change, primarily driven by advancements in retail and digital technology. To ensure continued success in the food and beverage space, PepsiCo has assembled a dedicated team of data scientists, technology specialists, and business innovators - tasked with optimizing operations and developing innovations that will give PepsiCo a sustainable competitive advantage. While tied closely to broader PepsiCo, the Data Science & Analytics group more closely resembles a start-up environment; embracing the core values of having bias for action, being results oriented, maintaining a community-focus, and prioritizing people. By focusing on machine learning and automation, the Data Science & Analytics group is pushing the bounds of possibility for PepsiCo and its strategic partners.
What PepsiCo Data Science & Analytics does:
* Build machine learning systems to understand the cross-channel grocery ecosystem
* Perform statistical analysis across diverse datasets to drive and measure performance
* Work with PepsiCo's strategic partners to expand their technical capabilities, thereby creating a more robust data environment
* Utilize natural language understanding techniques to uncover insights from contextual data
* Develop scalable tools to drive automation and optimize business operations
As a PepsiCo Business Intelligence Architect, you will be responsible for executing and measuring PepsiCo global growth initiatives. You will work alongside and lead a team of data engineers and business intelligence specialists in the construction and management of comprehensive reporting tools. You will contribute to defining the global analytics BI roadmap and ensure timely delivery of projects committed against that roadmap. You will work with business stakeholders and strategic partners to identify opportunities for collaborative development and foster a data-driven culture throughout PepsiCo. To this end, you will contribute towards building a world class BI organization, maintaining the agility and capability to adopt new technologies as they arise to drive continuous improvement at PepsiCo.
* Design data environments optimized for data science & analytics; work collaboratively with data and software engineering teams across PepsiCo to leverage both on-premise and external data systems and resources
* Manage a team of Data Engineers and Business Intelligence professionals in the construction and maintenance of comprehensive reporting environments
* Lead technical execution of strategic Business Intelligence initiatives; provide leadership in the selection of vendors and development of in-house solutions
* Provide technical design/development guidance for data warehousing and visualization tools
* Manage infrastructure and support teams under direct and indirect management to ensure the integrity of data environments
* Provide business analytics guidance as needed to ensure data quality in business deliverables
* Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other STEM related area, Masters preferred
* 5 years of experience in a data engineering or business intelligence discipline, 3 years with a Masters
* Experience managing technical talent
* Substantial experience building and managing large-scale data environments
* Experience with deploying enterprise BI solutions using AWS or other cloud computing platforms
* Proven ability to advocate for a data warehousing/IT organization in a business environment
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
PepsiCo operates as a food and beverage company worldwide.