If you're interested in designing modern cloud database solutions on Microsoft Azure and love helping customers solve complex problems related to Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, and Data Science, we'd like to hear from you!
We're looking for a versatile BI Data Architect who can design and implement modern architecture for a diverse set of customers and industries. The ideal candidate would have deep experience in designing enterprise data warehousing solutions utilizing, SQL Server, Azure SQL DW and Big Data platforms (i.e. Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory). This position will be responsible for leading customer conversations, creating and presenting project architecture, and leading delivery.
* Interfacing directly with clients to solve broad business goals with database solutions.
* You will be responsible for gathering requirements, designing solutions, and overseeing the development and execution of projects.
* This role will be directly involved in the business development process; specifically delivering customer demos to show the value of how data can drive business goals.
* Be able to build pilot solutions and proof-of-concepts with minimal direction.
* Provide support to project manager through developing tasks, estimates, and dependencies to meet expectations
Required Technical Skills:
* Ability to appropriately architect complex data solutions utilizing SQL Server architecture. This includes storage, replication, server tuning, upgrading, backup/restore, security, etc.
* Ability to write complex SQL queries
* TSQL knowledge, DML/DDL, triggers, CTE's, query tuning, etc.
* Strong knowledge of SSIS: script tasks, checkpoints, recordset objects, package vs. project deployment.
* Practical knowledge of how to design complex SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages
* Knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Service and Power BI.
* Knowledge of Azure SQL, and other Azure offerings centered around Data and Analytics (Azure Machine Learning, Data Lake, Data Factory, Streaming Analytics, Table Storage, Hadoop, etc.)
* BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics preferred, equivalent work experience will be considered
* Strong understanding of parallel processing utilizing Azure SQL Data Warehousing for both structured and unstructured data sources.
* Experience writing U-SQL and Azure Data Lake Analytics
* Experience with HDInsight, Spark, and Hadoop
Redapt is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, so often projects are focused on delivering business solutions utilizing Microsoft Technologies. This role is expected to work with our counterparts in the Microsoft solution selling network.
Who you are:
* Excels with ambiguity and able to design a clear path to meet end goals
* Have a broad understanding of BI and data technologies and how to match the right technologies to solutions.
* Have proven experience with both the customer facing and solution engineering skill set
This position is flexible working from Dallas or as remote employee anywhere in the US.
About Redapt Inc
We just really love IT! Data Center Infrastructure & Cloud Engineering Services.