In Global Technology Services, we make an impact by providing leading edge technology products and support to the entire Deloitte organization. We offer innovative technology solutions that cross borders and help Deloitte deliver and connect with their clients, their communities, and one another in ways they never thought possible.
Work you'll do:
Deloitte Global currently has an exciting Business Intelligence, Analytics & Visualization Lead role. As part of the Global Financial Advisory studio within Deloitte Global, this person will need to have 8+ years' experience successfully leading analysis activities across data management, analytics, data warehousing-oriented platforms and solutions and designing user/customer centric experiences. This role will lead analysis and delivery of data analytics, sensing, and benchmarking solutions for our business and is responsible for requirements gathering, questioning and understanding and translating these into advanced analytics visualizations, UI design. This role is responsible for development of initial wireframe designs through to high fidelity conceptual designs and PoC's to share with stakeholders. A core capability revolves around deep understanding of client requirements, end user needs and organizational expectations to provide a high quality, world class solution that achieves client satisfaction.
This Deloitte Global role requires limited travel (10%).
What you'll be part of-our Deloitte Global culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Who you'll work with:
This role will join an enthusiastic, fast-paced and dynamic team at Deloitte Global (working alongside third-party development teams where necessary) to deliver high quality solutions to clients. Sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, good judgment and leadership are daily requirements.
This role is based in Chicago, IL . Relocation assistance may be considered on a case by case basis.
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do - that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
To be considered for this role, there are certain qualifications you'll have to have. And others that would be really, really nice.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to confidently and comfortably communicate, work with and manage expectations of senior leadership level stakeholders based globally including Americas, Europe and Asia regions.
* UX design experience and deep understanding of user-centered design (UCD) and strong analytical abilities.
* Hands-on experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, Qlik Sense , Power BI
* Translate reporting and insight needs into analytics approaches and visualization techniques
* Experience with successful delivery of business analysis activities in data management, analytics, benchmarking oriented platforms and solutions.
* Demonstrated ability to prepare and deliver presentations to executives to gain consensus, including an ability to translate complex technical topics to audiences with a range of technical and non-technical sophistication.
* Proven ability to interpret stakeholder needs into technical solutions; not just implementing what the stakeholder asks for, but what they actually need.
* Prior experience with global or firm-wide data analytics and visualization technologies and initiatives and awareness of data residency challenges with global hosting.
* Ability to build effective working relationships with internal stakeholders across multiple business areas, functions, and geographies and working in a fast-paced environment.
* Experience in driving technology and vendor assessments
* IT project, software development and product management experience and knowledge of application lifecycle management (ALM) methodologies including Agile and Scrum.
* Experience implementing best practices, standards and guidelines around visualization, dashboard/report design and development
* Ability to train and mentor junior members of the team on visualization tools, specifically Tableau
* Data modeling (relational and multidimensional) and Cube (SSAS) experience is desired
Education and experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or equivalent professional experience or qualifications is required
* Master's degree and/or CBAP/Tableau or similar certification is a strong asset.
* Prior experiences in same-level companies preferred, e.g. "Big 4".
* Understanding of data modeling, SQL queries
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: Nothing in this job description/posting shall constitute an offer or promise of employment. If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com
Requisition code: DE20USAGTS005AJ0028
* * * * * *
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.