To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Use of Crystal Reports & SQL with a skill level of advanced.
* Use of Excel & Access with a skill level of advanced.
* Ability to read and write SQL medium level stored procedures.
* Ability to make presentations to key stakeholders
* Ability to audit data driven reports for accuracy, recognize anomalous data, and follow through with troubleshooting identified data issues.
* Attention to detail
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Include minimum education, technical training, and/or experience required to perform the job.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Systems, Health Informatics, or related field
* 3-5 years related experience
Process & Analyst
About Tenet Healthcare
Tenet Healthcare Corporation is a diversified healthcare services company.