Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
* Acquires, validates, cleans and transforms data in preparation for exploration and analytics.
* Create actionable insights for stakeholders
* Present complex data and analysis in an easily understood format so it is suitable for users with varying abilities. Visualize data in clear, structured manner, utilizing preferred business intelligence tools (such as Tableau, Domo, Power BI, etc.)
* Contributes to data analysis projects using defined methodologies with support from more experience analysts or team lead
* Communicates progress and risks to team lead
* Creates end-user documentation (e.g. user guides, process flow charts, training materials)
* Required Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or Statistics. A master's degree is a plus.
* Minimum 1, preferred 2 years of experience working with data warehouses and Business Intelligence reports & analytics
* Hands on experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Tableau, Alteryx, Qlikview, Sisense, Domo, and Power BI?
* Working knowledge or at least familiarity with Visual Basic, SQL, Python, R
* Ability to clearly translate business requirements into technical requirements and then deliver against those
* Has a keen interest in Visual Analytics
* Excellent teamwork skills
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
* Can build knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
* Can solve a wide range of complex problems to develop expertise
Position located in Lexington, KY or Florham Park, NJ. Remote is not an option.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.