REVOLVE is the virtual home for an unrivaled collection of over 700 of the world's most-coveted established and emerging brands in women's and men's designer apparel, shoes and accessories. REVOLVE provides the highest quality online and mobile shopping experience, serving the style-savvy consumer with impeccable customer service. Based in Los Angeles, REVOLVE's aesthetic is deeply rooted in the Southern California lifestyle from which it was founded, where a savvy view of fashion and fun-loving attitude are infused into the entire REVOLVE customer experience. For more information please visit www.revolve.com.
At REVOLVE the most successful team members have a thirst and the creativity to make this the top e-commerce brand in the world. With a team of 800+ based out of Cerritos, California we are a dynamic bunch that are motivated by getting the company to the next level. It's our goal to hire high-energy, diverse, bright, creative, and flexible individuals who thrive in a fast-paced work environment. In return, we promise to keep REVOLVE a company where inspired people will always thrive.
Some of the sweetest perks we offer aren't in a typical benefit package like hefty discount on items we carry - as in 50% or more off retail prices, free weekly lunches, and pretty rad company parties.
To take a behind the scenes look at the REVOLVE "corporate" lifestyle check out our Instagram @REVOLVEcareers or #lifeatrevolve.
Are you ready to set the standard for Premium and Luxury online shopping?
Main purpose of the position:
Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to assess area of improvement, support recommendations for action, define and implement routine reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Consult with BI's internal client to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that accelerate profitable growth using SQL, Google analytics, Google query, Tableau and Excel
* Work closely with the assigned team, as well as, with the business intelligence team to solve problems with a holistic approach, owning the analytical portion
* Define and implement routine reports (weekly/monthly) of key performance metrics and action items and alerts
* Generate analysis and develop key insights from various data sources to come up with actionable recommendations
* Work closely with the business intelligence and tech team to define, automate and validate the extraction of new metrics from various data sources for use in future analysis and reports
* Designing and building reports, dashboards, and analyses in Excel, SQL, and Tableau
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
* Outstanding analytical skills, with strong academic background in statistics, math, science or technology
* Strong SQL background, ability to dive into the dataset and arrive at a conclusion
* Advanced programming skills in at least one languages (java, vba, python, c+++…)
* Proven business acumen and results oriented
* Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail
* A BA/BS Degree is required
* 1+ years of experience in a strong analytical environment
* SQL and Database
* Excel Pivot Table, functions
* MS/MEng in a quantitative field or MBA preferred
* Strong business acumen
* 2+ years of analytical experience preferred
* Advanced SQL experience, query optimization preferred
* Experience with Tableau, Google Analytics, Python preferred
* Experience with Corporate Finance and Accounting is a plus
* Experience with E-commerce marketing (Acquisition, Retention, Retargeting, SEO, Social Media, etc.) is a plus
A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision. At REVOLVE we all roll up our sleeves to pitch-in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Each day is a little different, it's what keeps us on our toes and excited to come to work every day.
After submitting your application, please check your spam folder for emails on your application status. Emails are sent from an ADP email address.
Revolve is an online fashion retailer.