CaseStack is an industry leader in logistics outsourcing and consolidation solutions. For the past six years, CaseStack has been recognized as one of Arkansas Governor's "Best Places to Work". In 2018, CaseStack was acquired by Hub Group, a NASDAQ-listed (HUBG), $4 billion leader in supply chain solutions and multi-modal transportation. We seek self-motivated leaders with the confidence and desire to be part of a high-performance team.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst you will support CaseStack's retailer program growth by providing analysis and insights for our team to make data driven decisions. In addition to the retailer programs you develop reporting solutions to fit CPG suppliers' diverse needs for analytics.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Develop and maintain financial and operational reporting to support CaseStack's strategic initiatives
* Create customer specific KPIs and provide analytics to support business needs
* Leverage business intelligence tools to generate customer facing reporting that supports both their everyday business and periodic business reviews
* Work with Compliance team to ensure delivery performance metrics are being properly assessed and measured on a retailer level
* Maintain and develop reporting on Tableau Online cloud-based platform
* Educate internal teams on available analytical tools and how to most effectively leverage them
* Perform audits and analysis to ensure data integrity compliance across the organization
* Perform ad hoc projects to support cross functional teams
* Create and maintain a catalogue of business metrics and their definitions to ensure universal compliance across company
* Bachelor's Degree in Business, Information Management, Statistics or related field.
* 2 years of data analysis/reporting for the Supply Chain industry preferred
* Excellent problem-solving skills with proven ability in finding creative solutions to challenging situations.
* Strong talent for multi-tasking and managing competing priorities effectively.
* Highly organized; attentive to details.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
* Able to identify and assess clients'(both internal and external) needs, and to craft compelling solutions.
* Self-directed, yet strong team player.
* Ability to excel in an ambiguous environment
* Experience with Retail Compliance: OTIF, ORAD, SDA
* Expertise in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
* SQL experience preferred
* Experience with Tableau or a comparable Business Intelligence tool
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
We are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate on any legally recognized basis, including but not limited to race, age, color, religion, sex, marital status, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, non-job-related handicap or disability or veteran status. CaseStack is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
About Hub Group
Hub Group is an asset-light freight transportation management company, providing intermodal, truck brokerage and logistics services.