At SAC Wireless, it's our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technology services. Employing some of the most talented, dedicated people on the planet is not by chance. People from all over the country choose SAC as the cornerstone of their careers, helping create and deliver communications, integration, and engineering solutions that our customers demand so that our world keeps moving and stays connected. SAC designs, builds and maintains end-to-end network infrastructure for telecommunications, enterprise and public sector customers. An industry leader with highly trained and certified professionals providing best-in-class network solutions and services
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for data reporting, converting external and internal user requests into technical details, and ensuring deliverable commitments are met. This position works directly with clients and leadership at various levels within the organization to research and identify operational business requirements with sufficient detail and clarity to allow the development of the data or reporting solution needed. This role requires a broad range of skills and the ability to step in to different roles depending on the size and scope of the project. The candidate should have proven experience developing successful Business Intelligence solutions using the Microsoft BI stack.
The Business Intelligence team works closely with both business and IT users to develop solutions to deliver the right information at the right time to business decision-makers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to understand business processes and translate them into functional and non-functional specifications for developing BI solutions
* Work with users to determine business requirements, priorities, define key performance indicators (KPI)
* Use predictive modeling to increase and optimize user experiences and needs
* Creates and owns the technical details for implementation and enhancement of BI solutions
* Perform hands-on development of reports, dashboards and scorecards using appropriate visualizations
* Provide technical expertise and guidance to other developers ensuring consistent and best practice use of the reporting guidelines and toolsets
* Work with system administrators to establish effective delivery platforms for BI solutions
* Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
Skills and Qualifications:
* 5 years of hands-on business intelligence development experience with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, SharePoint, PowerView and PowerPivot, or Power BI for Office 365)
* Experience leading design, development, and testing of business intelligence solutions
* Experience with database design and modeling as related to data warehousing and business intelligence
* Expert knowledge of SQL including query tuning and optimization
* ETL experience in a data warehouse environment
* Experience using data mining, analysis and visualization techniques a plus
* Able to design effective visualizations to quickly convey information to support real time decisions
* Experience creating development and technology standards
* Strong Excel, Access skills
* Strong math, business, analytical and critical thinking skills
* Excellent organization skills including the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines
* Excellent oral and written communication abilities
* Motivated and eager to learn and apply new tools and technologies to improve effectiveness of delivered solutions
* High level of enthusiasm for building and maintaining the business using technology
* Personal sense of urgency and proven business acumen
* Open to new tasks and challenges
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS (other degrees coupled with appropriate experience considered)
* Full Benefit Package, 401K program, and opportunities for advancement in a rapidly growing industry with a financially stable company.
* Employment is dependent on the successful completion of a background check and drug screen.
* Competitive Wages
* Advancement Opportunities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
* Sit for prolonged periods.
* Coordinate multiple tasks simultaneously
* Accurately complete detailed forms and reports.
* Calculate figures and amounts.
* Office Environment
Let your dream job find you.
Sign up to start matching with top companies. It’s fast and free.