Job Title: Business Automation Senior Consultant
We connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. We are a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
Our Consulting team is looking for a Business Automation Senior Consultant to join our North American (NA) Business Automation team which specializes in the design and development of applications using Process Automation Manager and Decision Manager. In this role, you will model complex problems using rules and processes and gain an understanding of how to automate the solution using modern Java development tools. You won't be expected to know everything on day one, so experience with our tools or even the rules and business process management (BPM) domain is not required. However, your ability to learn new technologies quickly from user interface (UI) frameworks to rule representation models and public and private cloud APIs will be essential. As a Business Automation Senior Consultant, you will get a great opportunity to learn our offerings from the UI all the way down to the Linux kernel, while gaining familiarity with new technologies that can be used to deliver our Process Automation Manager and our Decision Manager projects. This is a remote position with weekly travel to customer sites and can be located anywhere in the Central Region of the United States within close proximity to a major airport. Successful applicants must reside in a state where we are registered to do business.
At the 2 months mark, be prepared to join a project team by acquiring the following:
* Understanding of how our Process Automation Manager and our Decision Manager are positioned in the market
* Practical experience with our offerings sufficient to build common requirements on your own
* Working knowledge of how Git and Apache Maven are used to integrate our Process Automation Manager and our Decision Manager into modern continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
Within 9 months, be ready to lead a small business automation project by attaining the following:
* Successful collaborative delivery of customer requirements using our Process Automation Manager or our Decision Manager
* Knowledge of how a customer use case can be developed into a project plan and what percentage of the requirements are met by our Process Automation Manager or our Decision Manager versus complementary technology
* Working understanding of the relationship between our Process Automation Manager and our Decision Manager and application servers, integration frameworks, databases, and the Linux operating system
* Understanding of advanced features of our offerings
Within 12 months, be contributing to the solutions by accomplishing the following:
* Successfully leading a customer project using our Process Automation Manager or our Decision Manager
* Helping other consultants learn our Process Automation Manager or our Decision Manager
* Contributing lessons learned, best practices, and how-tos to our internal and external communities of practice
* Applying new technologies, frameworks, or methodologies to our Process Automation Manager or our Decision Manager projects
Andiamo is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Andiamo provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Andiamo complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by submitting their resume as an MS word document including a cover letter with a summary of relevant qualifications, highlighting clearly any special or relevant experience.