Our mission at Microsoft is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our partner ecosystem is at the forefront of bringing this powerful mission to life and it's the One Commercial Partner (OCP) organization that will drive the transformation of this ecosystem to accelerate cloud growth for all partners and Microsoft. As a Dynamics 365 Business Architect for the Strategy & Planning team in OCP, focused on Business Central and accelerating growth in the Small and Medium Business segment overall, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate your advanced leadership skills to drive one of the fastest growing businesses at Microsoft that is at the leading edge of the industry shift to cloud Business Applications. In your role, as a Dynamics 365 Business Architect you will be responsible for end to end business management and orchestration with key stakeholders from within Microsoft and externally with Partner leadership and working teams, especially around specific projects or motions that will provide innovation and/or faster acceleration to our growth in the Small and Medium Business Segment. You will also influence and leverage the Product Marketing teams for go to market programs for specific product workloads that are strategic to Microsoft's future in the Cloud. You will be responsible for driving market share and revenue growth on Microsoft Business Applications and Partners' solutions. You will work directly with the larger One Commercial Partner organization in Corp HQ and field, to plan and execute a comprehensive partner play as required. Success will be measured based on your impact to partner business growth, partner influenced revenue and transformation from Partner Play adoption that you developed. You will play a role as the Microsoft expert on the end customer business, the competition, the account-specific business drivers, and industry competitive & business trends for clouds services enabled solutions. You will have the opportunity to work with a team of internal experts to develop and implement the Plays for partners. The accountability of this role is centered in leading the Power Platform ecosystem, with the Microsoft Power Platform customers and partners can customize, extend and build all the apps they need leveraging data from Dynamics 365 and Office 365, making sense of that data through Power Bi and including powerful workflow automation leveraging Microsoft Flow.
As most of these partners have global presence you will have to coordinate execution with our field to make sure global Business Development and GTM initiatives get localized and executed at the local level. You will also share your best practices with the broader community of OCP field teams in Microsoft so that success and learning can be leveraged with more partners.
The role is based in Redmond and will require extensive traveling to connect with field and partners globally. Travel is 25-50% of the role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES and duties of the Business Architect include:
* Drive end to end Business Development engagement and execution for Microsoft Business Applications practices and building blocks within them.
* Develop, launch and monitor Partner Plays for your area of responsibility
* Collaborative analysis of the partner's market opportunity and joint business case development
* Develop requirements around Partner Sales Enablement, customer prospecting and lead generation strategy relevant to Partner "Hero Motions"
* Orchestration and Leadership. Orchestrate business execution around the relevant program(s) and solution(s) with Microsoft's local OCP organizations.
* Represent Microsoft Business Applications in OCP's and CGO's quarterly business reviews and overall business performance
To successfully perform the duties of the Business Architect for Microsoft Business Applications mentioned above, the ideal candidate will possess the following competencies:
* a) Ability to build strong relationships and Influence Sales, Marketing, Product professionals in order to impact sales results
* b) Ability to execute across groups, showing executive maturity in partner or internal Microsoft meetings
* c) Ability to provide consistent, effective & efficient verbal and written communication
* e) Ability to operate and manage financial and process controls
* f) Prior work experience in a business applications, product, sales or marketing capacity launching cloud services enabled solutions in key industries
* Goals attainment based on key partner play portfolio as well as team goals of the entire OCP business
* Optimize and accelerate partner solutions portfolio to achieve Worldwide Commercial Business goals and revenue targets.
* Evangelize the "OCP" story and secure cross group support (build-with, GTM and Sell-with). Incubate and manage significant projects or relationship to insure a constantly growing business.
* Build Trusted Advisor Business & Marketing relationships through regular meetings with targeted partner
* Partner with Corp and field OCP Teams on execution of Partner Plays to ensure successful adoption aligned with planned outcomes
Microsoft is a technology company that develops and supports software, services, and devices.