Bank of Montreal (BMO)
We're here to help At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do - helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future-the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we're changing the way people think about a bank.
As a Business Applications Support Analyst based out of Chicago you will be responsible for the following:
* Facilitate daily operation of order management system (OMS)
* Review data quality in OMS
* Troubleshoot trade entry issues from traders
* Escalate issues to OMS vendor for resolution as needed
* Broker setup and configuration in the OMS
* Coordinate with Client Services group on account provisioning
* Coordinate data updates with Portfolio Accounting group
* Coordinate pre-trade issue resolution with Compliance team
* Partner with Technology teams on internal OMS issues
* Maintain and add to existing workflow documentation
* Learn new trading related programs (EMS, TCA, automation), as needed by the Business
* Contribute to projects related to OMS and trading workflows
* Cross-training with other Business Application Support resources
* Participate in new business meetings, pertaining to trading system capability
* Continuous improvement of workflows
* Identify areas for Technology automation
* Experience in a trading desk support position
* Experience with Charles River IMS is a must to be considered for this role.
* Experience with Bloomberg Terminal, Bloomberg AIM or Bloomberg Per Security systems is an asset.
* Conceptual understanding of OMS, EMS and Investment Book of Record
* Experience working with market pricing systems, corporate actions and trade operations.
Work Environment Assumptions:
* Core application support hours are 8:00-5:00pm
* When unplanned issues occur, support coverage may run outside of core support hours. Rare circumstances may require resolution effort outside the core window.
* Extensive computer screen time is a component of OMS and trade application support
* Support coverage is critical and scheduled vacation requires reasonable levels of communication with other team members
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one - for yourself and our customers. We'll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we'll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other's differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
About Bank of Montreal (BMO)
Bank of Montreal is a financial services provider that offers retail banking, wealth management and investment banking products and solutions.