Partners Data Systems
Experience and Education
Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, or other related field and five (5) years business systems and/or project experience with exposure to systems or project development and testing, installation, and training.
* Manages projects and serves as primary customer contact. Defines and maintains project plan and schedules.
* Monitors compliance with definitions of project scope, timelines, and deliverables.
* Provides regular project status reports to customer and internal management.
* Assists business analysts of lower grade to coordinate projects.
* Collects, interprets, and documents specifications required to develop new and revise existing software applications.
* Develops and implements operational plans for new and existing business computer applications. Participates in development of project proposals for customers.
* Coordinates testing of new applications and changes to existing applications to ensure integrity and quality of data while providing and/or assisting in training of system users. Defines and develops test scenarios.
* Documents and tracks status of application errors and related issues in problem log.
* Assists programmers and business analysts of lower grade in analyzing and resolving problems.
Compiles complete, concise, and comprehensive policies and operation procedures to assist in communicating issues to applicable management staff.
* Develops new system administrative procedures required, utilizing new functionality resulting from systems changes.
* Assists in developing and implementing business strategies in departments to improve operational processing and productivity.
* Monitors development of specifications and establishes priorities for accomplishing design and testing of various projects.
Reviews, develops, recommends, and implements activities, programs, or functions as assigned.
* Maintains and tracks accounts assigned to projects or programs.
* Develops and maintains project plans. Provides project status reports.
* Records time spent on projects to meet cost-recovery requirements.
* May supervise lower level analysts.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
This position is security-sensitive and subject to Texas Education Code 51.215, which authorizes UT Southwestern to obtain criminal history record information
Other Duties: Performs other duties as assigned.
This position supports revenue cycle duties within the EPIC application. The team supports both the hospital and back office staff Expected duties: Manage projects from inception through completion of varying levels of complexity and serve as primary customer contact.
Define and maintain project plan and schedules, monitor compliance with definitions of project scope, timelines, and deliverables. Observe and manage deliverables to service level agreement deadlines. of lower grades with analyzing and resolving problems and coordinating projects.
UTSouthwestern Medical Center is committed to an educational and working environment that provides equal opportunity to all members of the University community. In accordance with federal and state law, the University prohibits unlawful discrimination, including harassment, on the basis of: race; color; religion; national origin; sex; including sexual harassment; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; and protected veteran status. In addition, it is UTSouthwestern policy to prohibit discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
About Partners Data Systems
Partners Data Systems is a company that provides high availability storage and backup automation solutions.