Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
* We're looking for an experienced Agile Product Owner to join our Big Data team in Montreal, Canada. Apply now!
As an Agile Product Owner with IQVIA, you'll be responsible for:
Research, Analysis & Product Owner: 50%
* Overall experience of 3 - 5 Years with experience as Product Owner executing projects with a distributed team structure. Experience in Healthcare, Pharma, Life Sciences will be an added advantage
* Diligently having managed Requirements & Releases using Scrum principles, Agile methodologies, practices, and theory with a distributed team structure
* Serves as the primary liaison between the Business sponsors/commercial stakeholders and Scrum Teams
* Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives and project approach to client questions
* Formulating and defining systems scope and objectives, grooming backlog based on user needs and a good understanding of applicable business systems and requirements;
* Translating client requirements and understanding underlying infrastructure applications, systems and processes to enable execution of those skills;
* Performing quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client deliverables;
* Performing gap analysis and mapping requirements to tangible functional specifications. Developing process models, and defining use cases, user stories and traceability matrix to provide high quality and detailed requirements;
Communication & Collaboration: 40%
* Devising and modifying procedures to solve complex problems with consideration of equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results, including analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications;
* Facilitating and participating in joint analyst and design sessions (workshops) with developers and clients to understand needs of the customer;
* Demonstrate pros and cons of application/tool to end users.
Assisting the team: 10%
* Providing support to business teams in User Acceptance Testing phase
* Proficient in JIRA and Confluence, MS office, Visio, MS Access, MS Project professional.
* Demonstrable analytical, interpretative and problem-solving skills
* Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, meeting and workshop facilitation
* Strong capability in juggling priorities so that deadlines are met while retaining consistently high-quality outcomes
* Must have the ability to work with team globally. Adjust schedule based upon projects work.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals
* Excellent conversational and business English (written and oral); additional languages an advantage
* Experience Agile /SDLC methodologies
* Prior experience with Patient Data, RX Data, Pharmacy data and Hospital data is a plus.
* Basic understanding of Spark, Scala, Hadoop eco systems (Big Data) is a plus.
In addition to the skills and experience above, candidates interested in joining IQVIA as an Agile Product Owner you should have:
* Must have a minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer science with 3 to 5 years of Business analysis/Product Owner experience or equivalent with strong academic track record
* Adaptability and an ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™
Job ID: R1080069
Apply Now Not ready to Apply?
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
* Business Analyst Jobs
* Systems Analyst Jobs
* Jobs in Kirkland, Quebec
* Business Analyst Jobs Kirkland, Quebec