As part of our Application Support Group (ASG) team, this role is for an Oracle EBS CRM Business Analyst to provide Tier 3 Production support of Emerson Automation Solutions Business Applications. This role supports our global users during the regular North America working day. The successful candidate will work together with other on-shore & offshore resources, also on a North America shift, to identify and resolve Production issues raised to the Application Support Group (ASG).
This position will be responsible for carrying out Production support for the Global Oracle EBS Instance for Emerson Automation Solutions. Requires expert skills in Triage, Investigation, Problem Resolution and Communication.
* Work with the business to successfully triage, investigate, communicate, resolve & document Oracle EBS Production issues.
* Knowledgeable and experienced with Oracle EBS Customer Relationship Management applications such as Field Service, Depot Repair, Install Base and sales applications such as Tele Sales, Sales Offline/Online, Quote, OIC and iStore.
* Develop training material and application documentation as required.
* Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate functional material to end users and management
* Experience with gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements specifications.
Education / Professional Experience
* BS/BA degree 8 years of relevant experience or Masters degree 7 years of relevant experience.
* 5 years' experience with Oracle ERP, at least 3 years' experience with R12 E-Business Suite
* Working knowledge of Oracle configurations / setups for 11i/R12 E-Business Suite: functional module setups, profile options, flex-fields, functional module interfaces.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
* Ability to analyze, understand and effectively communicate functional material to end users and management.
* Knowledgeable and experienced with Customer Relationship Management applications such as Field Service, Depot Repair, Install Base and sales applications such as Tele Sales, Sales Offline/Online, Quote, OIC and iStore
* Ability to work occasional weekends and some extended hours during month-end or year-end to support the business users.
* Experience with gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements specifications
* Experience with full Systems Development Life Cycle
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Self-Motivated / Team player
* Ability to work in a demanding user environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills. Solid analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
* Proven history of successful problem solving with a sense of urgency
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.