Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Title: Business Analyst (Mid-Level)
* Work under direction of Business Analyst Manager for project strategy and skill alignment, and with lead Business Analysts and Implementation Project Managers for assigned projects.
* Work under project Lead Business Analysis with regard to deliverables, priorities and timelines.
* Participate in requirement elicitation activities, including but not limited to gap analysis discussions, requirements workshops, interviews, document analysis and interface analysis with external and internal clients and stakeholders, including technical teams, end users and operations SME's.
* Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
* Facilitate internal solution discussions and analysis with architects, developers and subject matter experts to establish a holistic functional and technical vision for new features and functionality.
* Analyze tradeoffs between user needs, usability considerations, performance impacts, system capabilities and constraints, driving a solution that aligns with scope, schedule and cost parameters or impacts.
* Manage requirements artifacts development, including resolving open issues, driving to on-time completion while adhering to inspection and approval processes, ensuring comprehension of and concurrence with solution to be delivered.
* Support UAT as needed, including assisting in test planning and participating in defect triage/reviews to ensure the end solution meets requirements and user needs.
* Perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Domain Qualifications:
* Experience as an analyst in highly-regulated industries, such as financial services, banking, etc.
* Experience working with enterprise software solutions/services and/or B2B products
* Experience with Agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies, including hybrid approaches such as RUP
Required Performance Qualifications:
* Flexible and adaptable mindset and approach to problems, with experience working in an iterative/agile environment
* Experience working in a timeline-driven environment, including the ability to deliver high quality work under tight time schedules
* Experience successfully working as part of a project team under direction of Lead BA through requirements development phase
* Ability to work cross-functionally with Product Managers, Account Managers, Project Managers and technical teams
* Ability to meet deadlines, work in a fast-paced environment and respond to changing priorities
* Driven and self-motivated, learning new technology and domains quickly
* Exceptional skill in writing formal documents
* Minimum 2-5 years' experience writing BRDs, user stories, user scenarios, use cases, detailed functional specifications, etc. in natural language according to organizational standards
* Proficient with creating diagrams, including use case, process flow, activity and ER diagrams.
* Experience performing data analysis with developers and architects
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Excellent meeting facilitation skills
* Solid listening skills - seeks to understand and then be understood
* Basic skills with Microsoft Outlook, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint
Highly Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience related to pre-paid/loadable electronic payment card transaction/processing and authorizations
* Experience as an analyst with mobile application software
* Experience in the governmental/public market space
* Knowledge of Visa, MasterCard, or ISO 8583 financial messaging standards
* UML experience
* IIBA CCBA or PMI-PBA certified
Education and Typical Years' Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in IT, engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
* Minimum 2-5 years' analyzing and documenting requirements for software projects from inception through UAT as a Product Analyst, Business Systems Analyst/Engineer, Functional Designer/Analyst or Consultant
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.
Conduent is a provider of diversified business process services with capabilities in digital processing, automation, and analytics.