* 2-5 years Life Sciences Business Analysis experience in Agile and/or Waterfall delivery environments
* Familiarity with GxP guidelines, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process & Computer System Validation (CSV) - must have.
* Ability to elicit requirements from various stakeholders & document the same as per SDLC templates (Requirement document/ User stories/User Acceptance test scenarios) - must have
* Ability to create business process maps and elaborate process flows based on the client requirements
* Ability to train & support testing team in order to test system against the requirements provided
* Familiarity with documenting a business case along with Project objectives/Scope/deliverables etc.
* Comfortable using Microsoft suite of products (excel, word, projects etc.) - must have
* Ability to interact with senior members at Clients confidently and be able to put across their point (Excellent communication skills) - must have
* Familiarity/Experience with Project management tools is nice to have
* Experience working as a team member on applications and/or systems implementations for Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, and Medical Device companies.
* Knowledge and experience in one of the follow practices: Clinical, Regulator Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Data Science, Commercial, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Mergers, Acquisitions, Divestures, Joint Ventures, or Medical Devices
Cognizant is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services.